Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy. Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike rely on us as their workforce management partner. In addition, American workers look to us for top opportunities and unmatched career advice.
Whether you’re looking for a first job, a career move or job advancement, check out our Career Services section online. In addition, you can count on us for free career advice, resume counseling, interview training and much more!
Companies looking for the right people to delivery results can view our Employer Services online. Adecco understands the challenges associated with attracting and retaining talent in today's market place — we have over 50 years of bringing leading professionals and talented workers together.
The position of Gas Detection Specialist, Customer Service Specialist is based in Oakdale, Pennsylvania.
The primary responsibility of a Gas Detection Specialist is to provide the best customer service to internal and external customers every transaction, every time. See info. from Carolann.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
·Provide quality telephone and email support with a high degree of customer service, expertise and timeliness
·Respond to customer requests via phone, fax, and email, including, but not limited to, order status, product lead times, expedites, product recommendation, item descriptions, and pricing information.
·Resolve order discrepancies, both pre and post shipment.
·Work with Manufacturing, Shipping, Technical Service, Sales and other internal groups to assure prompt and professional handling of customer orders.
·Acknowledges and addresses problems and issues in an honest, up-front, non-judgmental manner; provide follow-up to help to ensure customer satisfaction.
·Strong written and verbal skills are necessary for interacting with clients.
·Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries and concerns.
·Ability to work effectively with team members to resolve customer issues.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (Non-Negotiable):
·Demonstrated commitment to customer service
·Experience with Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word and Excel
·Knowledge or experience with customer service management systems and tools
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with pleasant demeanor
·Availability to work mid-day/evening shifts required
·Candidate must be able to speak fluent French
This is a temporary to hire opportunity opportunity with an industry leader in gas detection equipment.
It is paying $15.00 per hour, is Monday - Friday from 8:00PM - 5:00PM for training. However, the shift will be from 5:00AM -1:00PM after training.
Please hit Apply Now for immediate consideration.df-dc
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE POSTING THOROUGHLY BEFORE RESPONDING
Cypress, CA: Adecco Employment Services, a worldwide staffing provider, has teamed with a great, well-known company in Cypress that is in need of “on-call” type packaging and warehouse associates for temporary packaging assignments. Each assignment can last anywhere from 1 day to a couple weeks. The warehouse is clean, comfortable environment, and with nice people. If you are open to doing different temporary assignments, or if you are in need of a little extra cash while looking for something more permanent, then give us a call. Preferred 6+ months warehouse experience, but we are open to hardworking people looking to gain some experience as well. Pay is $8/hr.
Hours are generally 8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri.
Please note a criminal background check will be conducted. We also participate in US Verify to verify US work eligibility. No English required.
Please note: we also get in other assignments that pay between $8-10/hr that we can consider you for.
Adecco a Global Fortune 500 company and the world leader in workforce solutions is currently looking for on call general laborers in the Marlette and Sandusky areas. Candidates with a background in Production, Quality Control, or Manufacturing are strongly encouraged to Apply. This is a a great opportunity for Experienced and Entry Level candidates with work experience in manufacturing, quality control, production, or general labor. If you are interested apply today!
Production - general laborers workers will be responsible for:
• Inspecting, sorting and packing product • Loading and unloading product • Maintaining a clean work area • Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
Ideal requirements for Production - Manufacturing candidates are:
• Manufacturing experience preferred • Ideals candidates will have backgrounds from general labor, packing, warehouse, production, or manufacturing • Minimum of 1 year work experience • H.S. Diploma or GED
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan • 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program • Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Makes it as easy as possible for you to get paid • Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment • Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements • State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees • Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position! df-dc
Powder Coater - Industrial Painter
Local company is searching for an experienced powder coater using guns/nozzles. Qualified candidate will have previous powder coating experience or experience in similar industry. Pay for this position is 11/hr or more dependent on expierience and skills. Please apply now.df-dc
Comstock Park, MI
The ideal candidate would come from a Medical Background, either having worked in the Medical field understanding medical terminologies and medical codes, or in a Physicians office and dealing with large inquiries of calls/email from patients.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WITH PAID VACATION. HOURS 4.30PM - 9.30PM. Candidate must have home office and clear articulate voice, must be professional in demeanor and attitude.
Objective: Conduct telephone interviews with proposed insured’s to solicit all personal and medical information required to successfully process an application for life insurance. Act as liaison between underwriters, general agents, and proposed insured(s) to facilitate the underwriting process. Perform case management duties to obtain all outstanding/open, underwriting/administrative requirements accurately and timely.
Regular Schedule: Monday – Friday, 4.30pm - 9.30pm Background Requirements: ??Medical terminology knowledge ??Minimum of three years customer service experience in an administrative field ??High school diploma or equivalent ??Strong interpersonal and communication skills ??Detail oriented ??Excellent time management and communication skills ??Strong Microsoft Office software and keyboarding skills ??Ability to work independently and in a team environment ??Proficient computer skills and typing at 40+ WPM ??Must be able to work overtime as needed to meet business needs The above information is intended to be a high level summary. It is in no way an exact or complete representation of the responsibilities or necessary background requirements for this position.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Customer Service - Seasonal
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you have an understanding of cell phone technology?! This may be the position for you!
Adecco is recruiting for a seasonal Retail Customer Service Associate starting NOW and working through January 2014. This position is starting at $12 per hour! A great way to make extra money for the Holidays! If you meet the qualifications below, apply today!
Job Qualifications: - High school diploma or equivalent - Minimum 2-3 years of retail customer service experience with cash handling responsibilities is preferred - Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail - Ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment - Complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
** Computer proficiency Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays **
Job Duties: - Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organizations products and/or services - Providing a consistently excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism - Maintaining strong knowledge of new wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features - Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
Pay rate is starting at $12.50/hr with benefits available ASAP!
For immediate consideration, complete our online application today!df-dc
Adecco is currently seeking interested and qualified candidates for a Technician position with one of our clients in Janesville. In this position the chosen candidate will set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and adjust Tapping and Eddy Liner equipment to perform standard and repetitive sequences of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), tapping, and weld testing functions. This position provides exceptional support in the Hego Tapping and Eddy Liner area as a member of the Exhaust Department. This is a 2nd shift weekend position that will work 3 twelve hour days on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sets up, operates, monitors, troubleshoots, adjusts Tapping and Eddy Liner equipment to perform standard and repetitive sequences of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), tapping, and weld testing functions. - Responsible for adhering to all Safety Procedures. - Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work environment. - Packages parts per specifications. - Responsible for effectively using micrometers, calipers, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Optical Comparator, Density Scales, and other gauges to collect and analyze data to make decisions pertaining to the quality of the product. - Responsible for taking corrective actions regarding quality issues (such as adjusting furnace temps, split lots, issue NITs, review trends on SPC charts and make decisions pertaining to quality based on the data). - Performs preventive maintenance as required. - Makes recommendations for process improvements. - Responsible for loading and unloading parts at presses, furnaces, and deburring units. - Performs assembly duties as required. - Responsible for performing Density verification on product
In order to be considered for this position, candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED or HSED) with additional technical education is desirable. - Previous machining/CNC experience strongly preferred. - Experience with implementing lean manufacturing concepts would be a plus - Ability to access information on computer and read and understand documents such as SPI¿s (Standard Process Instructions), work instructions, safety rules, company policies, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. - Ability to write simple correspondence and communicate effectively. - Ability to multitask - Experience with (SPC) Statistical Process Control techniques preferred. - Experience in using various inspection instruments such as micrometers, calipers, etc. - The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. - Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functionsdf-dc
Starting Pay $12.90! Part-time 2 days a week Production Positions Adecco at Honda
*IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Work 2 days per week - Monday/Friday, (days do not change once you start the assignment). Applicants willing to work 2nd shift please apply today! Positions starting November 19, 2013!!!
General Tasks a Production Associates may perform during a regular 8 hour work day: 30-55 second cycles - 475 vehicles
*Assemble vehicles on assembly line - continuous gripping, fine motor skills *Push - Pull of carts - average 50lbs of force to move *Potential frequent overhead and forward reaching *Repetitive lifting and carrying parts *Frequent climbing in and out of vehicles *Continuous bending, stooping and squatting
Long-term employment with benefits available * 2nd shift competitive wages $12.90 earn up to $20.21 * Overtime pay over 8 hours time and a half * Monthly attendance bonus * Uniforms * On-Site Adecco Support
If you have the flexibility to work 2nd shift at Honda of America., Mfg., Inc., East Liberty Plant, or the Marysville Auto Plant, Adecco is hiring now! Numerous positions available for immediate placement for these long term 2nd shift high earning potential positions! Please apply on-line at www.adeccousa.com/honda today!df-dc
Secret Shoppers - general - part time -
Adecco has multiple positions for Mystery ID Checkers! For these mystery ID checker assignments, workers use their own vehicle and travel to a set list of CNY area stores, restaurants/bars, and convenience markets, to check that that their employees are properly checking ID for all alcohol and tobacco purchases. The pay is $18/hr and the schedule is flexible, between 11am and 11pm. Applicants must have reliable transportation and MUST be between the ages of 21 and 25.
NO ACTUAL PURCHASE WILL TAKE PLACE.df-dc
A simpler way to find talent
At Adecco Staffing U.S., we have over 400 career centers that connect over 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities available. Whether you are seeking temporary work or require the security of a full-time or contract position, we can match the skills and career goals of potential employees with great opportunities at leading companies across the country. Find the job opportunity that is best for you; simply search our job categories which include:
Whether it's a first job, career move or job advancement you are looking for, check out our Career Services section online. You can count on us for free career advice, resume counseling, interview training and much more!
Companies looking for the right people to delivery results can view our Employer Services online. Adecco understands the challenges associated with attracting and retaining talent in today's market place – we have over 50 years of bringing leading professionals and talented workers together.