Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy. Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike rely on us as their workforce management partner. In addition, American workers look to us for top opportunities and unmatched career advice.
Whether you’re looking for a first job, a career move or job advancement, check out our Career Services section online. In addition, you can count on us for free career advice, resume counseling, interview training and much more!
Companies looking for the right people to delivery results can view our Employer Services online. Adecco understands the challenges associated with attracting and retaining talent in today's market place — we have over 50 years of bringing leading professionals and talented workers together.
Adecco is assisting a reputable Tier One Honda Parts Supplier in recruiting to fill multiple Factory - Assembly - Manufacturing jobs at AGC Automotive Americas in Bellefontaine, Ohio. These are long-term opportunities. No previous production, warehouse, or manufacturing experience is required – entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Factory - Assembly - Manufacturing job include:
• Moving material in and out of warehouse • Constant movement of hands/arms/feet • Normal assembly requirements
• Lifting objects between 05 lbs - 50 lbs • Reliable transportation a must • Must be able to work overtime • Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check • Must be able to work in a warm environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program • Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid • Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment • Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements • Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Apply Now if you are interested in this Factory - Assembly - Manufacturing job in Bellefontaine, Ohio at adeccousa.com branch code 5890! If you have already applied with us - Please contact us at 937-593-9400!
Packaging Manufacturing and Machine Operation in Mount Sterling, KY
We are seeking energetic & motivated manufacturing employees to support the efforts for one of our premier clients in the Mt. Sterling area. These are long term assignments for people motivated to get their foot-in-the-door at a national food company in Mount Sterling, KY. Employees must have the ability to work independently, as well as in a team with other associates and departments in order to successfully complete projects and tasks. Individuals in this position must have strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to complete routine tasks quickly Must posses problem solving skills with high attention to detail in order to ensure that all work meets established standards and regulations. Individuals in this position must be able to meet quick production schedules, and must be flexible and adaptable in the face of constantly changing requirements.
These frontline manufacturing positions put you in the center of the action. .In this environment, you can learn about every aspect of the production operation. From bringing in materials to making products to packaging and shipping, manufacturing represents the largest portion of the work in the facility.
Frontline manufacturing roles are available in a variety of areas, including Warehouse/Supply Chain, Quality, Production, Safety, Maintenance and Sanitation. These are hourly positions that involve collaboration between all the different areas. If you are motivated to advance your career, you could have the opportunity to move into a role with increased responsibility, such as a Maintenance Supervisor or Production Supervisor. Start here and you could grow to these leadership positions eventually overseeing a team of hourly employees.
These are full-time positions with several schedule options:
Food Production Packaging—FLEX Schedule * $9.00/hour * 1st starts Monday thru Sunday potential for 40 hour shifts between 3 am and 6 am Start times vary 8 hour shifts typically * 2nd starts Monday thru Sunday potential for 40 hour shifts between 2 pm and 4:30 pm Start times vary 8 hour shifts typically
Food Production—Set Shifts * $9.00/hour * 1st shift Monday thru Thursday 4:40 am to 4:30 pm * 2nd shift Monday thru Thursday 4:30 pm to 4:40 am
Plant Sanitation—FLEX Schedule * $10.00/hour * 3rd shift Monday thru Sunday potential for 40 hour shifts Start time varies 9:40 PM to 5:40 AM or 10:40 PM to 6:40 AM 8 hour shifts
These are ideal positions for those with at least one year work history at the same company for the following skill sets: * Machine Operators * Assembly Line Workers * Material Handlers * Quality Control Associates * Food Processors * Sanitation Workers * Packagers
The largest group of employees can be found in the Production area. Specific roles in this area include machine operators, packaging associates, mechanics, equipment operators, fork truck drivers, material handlers, warehouse and production assistants.
The people who thrive in frontline manufacturing roles are those who are driven to deliver quality products and are always up for a new challenge. If you’re looking for an opportunity that can take you in many directions, this is the place to make things happen. Apply today to
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Produce food products in the cycle time intended. * Maintain cleanliness standards as guide lined by the FDA * Performs other duties as needed, including specific tasks based on special projects * Works any assigned shift and overtime as required (Must have the flexibility to change shifts) * Follows safe work procedures and wears personal protective equipment as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS * Must be able to read and comprehend documents, such as safety rules, operating procedures and instructions * Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers * Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions * Must be able to reach and work overhead * Must be able to stand in a small area for 8-12 hours * Must be able to work using air, electric machines * Must be able to perform very fast paced and repetitive work requiring the use of both hands * Must have HS Diploma or GED * Must have at least 1 year of verifiable work history in the last 2 years
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco General Staffing offers benefits including 401(k) and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. df-dc
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major children’s apparel retailer in their search to fill an Art Manager job in Secaucus, NJ! This is a freelance/contract role projected to last 2-3 months.
PROVIDES SUPPORT TO THE ART DIRECTOR. ASSISTS IN THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS TO ENSURE DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES ARE MET TIMELY AND ACCURATELY. DESIGNS ART FOR ALL CATEGORIES BASED ON THE VISION AND DIRECTION OF THE ART DIRECTOR.
Responsibilities for this Art Manager job include:
- Ensures all Art pitch sheets are executed timely and accurately/ sizing for sampling and final production - Assists in managing workload to meet all deadlines (keeping to the calendar) - Completes and follow-ups on all necessary Legal reviews - Coordinates all Art information (graphics/labels and textile design) with cross functional teams (Production, Merchandising, and Design) - Designs Art for girls/ newborn under the direction of the Art Director
- Women/ Girl or Tween Artist - Must have experience designing variations of watercolor florals with soft feminine hands - Must have experience doing repeats, half drops, placement print,etc.. - Ability to work in a fast pace environment - Must have flexible work hours due to work loads
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: - 4 year college degree in art, graphic design or textile design - Children-s experience a plus not required
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE AND CRITICAL SKILLS: - Advanced proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel. Knowledge of Kaledo
Apply Now if you are interested in this Art Manager job in Secaucus, NJ!
Adecco is recruiting for a Tax Researcher for a clinet in Sandy UT. Job details Working under general supervision, a Tax Researcher II conducts research of tax data, using a variety of tools. Extracts and compiles data into documents and reports. Performs duties such as maintaining simple to complex files, searching and investigating information contained in files, processing departmental documents requiring knowledge of functional operations and entering report results into tracking system. Does not travel to sites to perform research or retrieve data.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities: ? Conduct physical research of data requiring the exercise of some judgment and discretion. ? Extract and enter appropriate data onto application, other form or database. ? Analyze and interpret information extracted to meet requirements. ? Proofread documents submitted by searchers for grammatical, mathematical, typographical and compositional errors adhering to formatting standards and guidelines. ? Read and follow instructions on difficult metes and bounds legal descriptions. ? Update/maintain database with reviewed and corrected data.
Education: HS Diploma/GED Required
Experience and Skill Requirements: Two to four years related experience Good Written and communicatoin skills Analytical skills Basic Computer Skillsdf-dc
French Bilingual - Call Center Customer Service
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a French Bilingual - Call Center Customer Service job in Cottage Grove, WI. This is for a temp to hire opportunity. As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative you will interact with French speaking customers via telephone, email and live chat to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and services. You will also be charged with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this French Bilingual - Call Center Customer Service job include:
• Receive/Place a high volume of inbound/outbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns • Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken • Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer • Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service • Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigationdf-dc
Greeter - Retail Sales- Customer Service
Adecco staffing has a current job opportunity for a Greeter in a major retail environment located in Ashland, OH 44805?.
Job Summary: First contact for meeting and greeting customers as they enter the store and directing them to appropriate sales representatives. Other duties include assisting with stock replenishment and general store projects as needed. Required to provide exceptional service that builds customer satisfaction.
Desired Skill Set:
Qualifications: ? Excellent verbal communication skills ? 1-2 years in retail sales ? High school diploma or equivalent required ? Must be over 18 ? PC Skills (knowledge of Windows environment) ? Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment, standing on feet all day ? Strong interpersonal skills, friendly outgoing personality
*Full time, 40 hours a week
*Hours will vary depending on the weekly schedule. Stores are open 7-days a week, scheduling flexibility is a must including nights, weekends and Holidays.
*Pay ranges between $11 and $12 an hour depending on experience
To be considered for this position, please use thedf-dc
Patent Paralegal III
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Patent Paralegal III in Santa Clara, CA. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity. Patent Paralegal III will be responsible for managing wide range interactions with internal clients across various business units and cross-functional teams, globally. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Patent Paralegal III include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with inventors, technical community, in-house counsel, business executives, and law firms (US and foreign) - Support timely invention submission of invention disclosure - Prepare and create IP Manager reports for management, patent committee meetings, inventor community, and perform docketing for patent records - Be familiar with application filings and procedures, prosecution of patent applications - Knowledgeable managing issued patent maintenances, etc., in US and regions - Uphold the integrity of the data systems - Must have strong knowledge of IP Manager docketing system including IP Manager’s Process Architect - Will drive remote docketing for IP Manager
Candidates must meet the following Patent Paralegal III requirements for consideration:
- Preferably, has a college degree - Be an expert in IP Manager and Process Architect - Has good communication and project management skills, - Be customer oriented and a team player - Work well in a global legal-business environment - Be result oriented and take extreme pride in delivering world-class product, confront issues with viable/innovative solutions - Be able to build or change structure and procedure in accordance to business objectives.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Patent Paralegal III related job opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Production
Adecco in partnership with Greif, Inc., in Mt. Sterling, KY has immediate openings for machine operators in a manufacturing environment on all shifts.
If you’re looking for a new job opportunity, it means Adecco. Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than anyone else and the resources you need to realize your career goals. If you are motivated to make a positive change, we want to give you the resources you need to shape and achieve your personal and professional goals and improve your situation. Our philosophy is dedicated to helping you find the perfect, “better work better life” balance.
Greif, Inc. has partnered with Adecco to recruit energetic & motivated employees to work in the Mt. Sterling, KY facility as machine operators. These are temporary positions with the potential to go full time. Employees will work full-time 40 hour work week plus overtime as needed. Greif, Inc., operates 7 days per week 24 hours per day. Potential employee must be able to work when needed, including Saturday and Sundays. Any hours over 40 in a work week is paid at time and a half.
Starting Pay $8.50 – work 200 hours go to $8.75 with potential of making an additional $.50 per hour monthly Safety Bonus! Making $9.25 per hour!
After going full time you have the opportunity of making over $12.00 per hour!
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator job include:
• Lift up to 50 pounds, including stooping, benidng and squatting • Work around equipment with moving parts • Operate injection molding machine and blow molder • Perform variery of duties, routine and repetitive • Work in an extreme hot environment • Have excellent attendance and a positive attitude
• Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test • Wear all personal protective equipment: steel toed shoes (not provided by the client) (bump cap, safety glasses, hearing protection and any other items which are required and provided by the client) • Excellent hand and eye coordination • Ability to interact with co-workers
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco General Staffing offers benefits including 401(k) and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacture - Machine Operator - Production positions job in Mt. Sterling, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. df-dc
Warehouse Workers Needed - Distribution Center
Hiring Now! Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Warehouse Workers at their South Lansing location. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
As a Warehouse Worker you will be responsible for:
* unloading product from trucks using powered pallet jacks (will train) * separate product onto pallets for storage in warehouse
These are fast paced and physically demanding positions. Must be able to lift 20lbs-30lbs all day.
Hours are Monday - Friday (no weekends) 5AM-1PM and 8AM-4PM.
Must have steeled toed boots.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on apply now to be considered for this Warehouse job opportunity in Lansing, MI. You can also visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities. Thank you!
At Adecco Staffing U.S., we have over 400 career centers that connect over 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities available. Whether you are seeking temporary work or require the security of a full-time or contract position, we can match the skills and career goals of potential employees with great opportunities at leading companies across the country. Find the job opportunity that is best for you; simply search our job categories which include:
Whether it's a first job, career move or job advancement you are looking for, check out our Career Services section online. You can count on us for free career advice, resume counseling, interview training and much more!
Companies looking for the right people to delivery results can view our Employer Services online. Adecco understands the challenges associated with attracting and retaining talent in today's market place – we have over 50 years of bringing leading professionals and talented workers together.