Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy. Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike rely on us as their workforce management partner. In addition, American workers look to us for top opportunities and unmatched career advice.
Whether you’re looking for a first job, a career move or job advancement, check out our Career Services section online. In addition, you can count on us for free career advice, resume counseling, interview training and much more!
Companies looking for the right people to delivery results can view our Employer Services online. Adecco understands the challenges associated with attracting and retaining talent in today's market place — we have over 50 years of bringing leading professionals and talented workers together.
This is a temp to hire position in Marlborough, MA.
This position is responsible to ensure that the PCB Operation produces product with the utmost efficiency and lowest defect rates. In addition, the incumbent will assist the Bid and Proposal organization by quoting PCB labor, in order to win new business, while maintaining profitability.
*Provide labor quotes in a timely fashion.
*Program new assemblies using Aegis CircuitCam software.
*Update placement programs per ECO’s
*Review PCB manufacturing processes and optimize to reduce defects.
*Thermally profile reflow and wave solder equipment.
*Provide floor support, to ensure processes are optimal and resolve documentation conflicts.
*BSME or BSEE and 3-5 years in a PCB production environment (CM preferred).
*IPC-A-610 and/or J-STD-001 certification.
*Placement equipment knowledge, Mydata preferred.
*In depth knowledge of automated PCB programming software, CircuitCam preferred.
*In depth knowledge of the screen print process.
*Extensive soldering experience, both reflow and wave, with hands-on profiling experience.
*Experience ordering and reviewing PCB production tooling.
*Practical PCB DFM knowledge.
Quality Assurance Manager
Adecco Medical & Science has a direct hire, Quality Assurance Manager job in the Alameda, CA area that needs to be filled immediately. You will be responsible for designing and implementing a Quality Management Systems (QMS). Additionally, you will be working with the management team to ensure the systems meet business needs. Moreover, you must have experience working in the biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry. Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in medical and scientific professional recruiting.
Quality Assurance Manager job responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain Quality Policy Manual, QMS elements (ie. document control, change control, quality records, corrective & preventive actions etc).
• Develop and maintain customer complaint system to ensure complaints are investigated and resolved in a timely manner, including written responses to customers, as required.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Develops and performs QMS training for employees.
• Conducts meetings to review status of key QMS indicators and performance, issues periodic reports to management.
• Sets goals for continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science related field; Master’s Degree is preferred
• Minimum five years’ experience the industry
• Experience implementing a Quality Management System in the Life Sciences industry
• Must have excellent communications skills (written and presentation)
• Must be able to collaborate with management among various departments
• Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Manager job in Alameda, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Cost Planning Project Specialist
Adecco is assisting American Showa in recruiting to fill a Cost Planning Project Specialist job in Sunbury, OH. This is a long-term opportunitie. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Cost Planning Project Specialist job include:
• Adhere to ASI's Safety Policy and practices and report any potential unsafe condition or concern to the Safety department immediately and/or to your direct supervisor. • Establish new model target cost • Develop and maintain cost system for OEM parts. • Maintain proper Purchasing Cost Planning documentation to support ISO 9000/14000 certification. • Develop and maintain supplier maker layout for new model evaluations • Coordinate localization activity and report cost merit for ASI during new model evaluation • Support the creation of ASI annual business plan (material, expenses, investment, new models) • Manage new model cost schedules • Determine and communicate cost evaluation format • Develop Cost Comparison Forms to identify Outsource cost gaps • Understand unit cost structures • Develop and present total cost evaluation documents • Assign, track and present evaluation action items for department • Update mass production quotes/costs in system • Provide accurate reporting and total unit cost analysis • Roll up and track monthly total unit cost • Track Cost Up/Cost Down plan vs. actual • Able to train & mentor specialist on Roles and Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Previous purchasing cost experience • Cost / price analysis experience and skills • Negotiating experience • Project management skills • Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point • AS400 / MAPICS experience preferred • Project Management program
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Apply Now at www.adeccousa.com if you are interested in this Cost Planning Project Specialist job in Sunbury, OH! If you have already applied with us - Please contact us at 740-369-4461!
When prompted for branch code/location, enter '5886'.
Adecco is currently assisting a client in the McKeesport area with filling a position for a receptionist. This position may become permanent for the right candidate. The pay rate will be $10.00 to $13.00 per hour.
Position Summary: The Receptionist serves as the company greeter for its corporate office whether by phone or for incoming visitors. Operates the multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities regularly performed and normally assigned to this position are as follows:
*Welcomes visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel. Restricts access to the facility without a proper escort. *Answer visitors' inquiries about company. *Offer and serve beverages to visitors. *Maintain the lobby area in a presentable fashion. *Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel. Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable. *Answers caller questions about the organization and provides the address, directions, and other information as appropriate. *Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel. *Receives sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications. *Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes. *Monitors and supports proper operation of printers and assists employees as necessary. (Orders, receives, stocks and maintains office and break room supplies. *Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating, binding and stapling.
General Competencies •Outgoing, dependable, detailed-oriented and resourceful. •Speaks clearly. •Professional demeanor and appearance; approaches others in a tactful manner. •Maintains confidentiality. •Responds promptly and courteously to customer needs •Listens to others without interrupting, and gets clarification. Responds well to questions. •Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. •Adapts to changes in the work environment; •Microsoft Suite
Education, Certificates and Licenses: High school education or GED required.df-dc
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an experienced Forklift Operator in the greater Saint Louis Area for temp-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. Forklift Operator positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trailers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Forklift Operator jobs include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down) • Pick and audit warehouse orders • Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers • Perform general warehouse duties as needed • Locate product within the warehouse facility • Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Warehouse Forklift Operator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or GED. • Minimum two years recent forklift experience. • Recent certification a past employer. • Great references from past employers.
We have openings on both the first shift, second, and third shift.
Pay for this position is ranges from $10-$12/hr based on experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other Warehouse - Forklift Operator related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an AML Clerk position in Mt. Laurel, NJ. This is a 3 month contract opportunity. As an AML Clerk you will be responsible for Assists the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) co-coordinator with branch and exempt customer reviews; Researches cash transaction reports using the ''COLD'' system. Prepare CTR's; Daily communication with the head tellers and supervisors. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this AML Clerk position include:
*Exemplifies the Commerce WOW! the Customer Service Philosophy
*Assists the Bank Secrecy Act #BSA# co-coordinator with branch and exempt customer reviews.
*Researches cash transaction reports using the ''COLD'' system. Prepare CTR's.
*Daily communication with the head tellers and supervisors.
*Submits currency transaction reports to the internal revenue service and responds when follow up is necessary.
*Reviews new customer files for completeness and accuracy.
*High School Diploma or its equivalent
*1-2 years business experience including 6 months experience as a bank teller
*2 years experience with data entry
*1-2 years experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of Products
*Exposure to Encore or Fidelity is an asset
*Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and Currency Transaction Report requirements.
*Must have good organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
*Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and detail oriented
The shift for this position is Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this AML Clerk position in Mt. Laurel, NJ or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
A Electronics/IT Service Technician job in Bridgeville, PA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You must have experience in software and hardware "hands-on" troubleshooting to be considered for this position. In this position, you will be responsible for Electronics and computer hardware testing and repair.
Electronics/IT Service Technician job responsibilities include:
• Hardware/Software installs and upgrades.
• Perform calibrations of survey equipment
• Provide customer support
• Diagnose cases accurately via phone, remote tools and email.
• Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or IT related field.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Must be a self-starting team player able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining a high quality of service.
If you are interested in this Electronics/IT Service Technician job in Bridgeville, PA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Gina Jackson at Gina.Jackson@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Civil Engineer/CAD Designer
Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting on a Civil Engineer/ CAD Designer job opportunity located in Longmont, CO. This is a contract to hire to position with one of our esteemed clients.
The Civil Engineer/ CAD Designer job responsibilities include:
•Performs CAD Drafting and provides design assistance and plan reviews, project management and coordination
• Municipal engineering, water and wastewater design, site development including, road design, grading, and storm water design, water resources, infrastructure engineering, transportation engineering, or related area of practice
• Work on projects that include strong technical writing, client management, and communication
•Creates and revises new CAD or SolidWorks drawings from a sketch
SPRINGFIELD IL / LOAN SERVICING SPECIALIST 2 / 895195
Loan Servicing Specialist 2. Responsible for performing a variety of loan servicing tasks. Functions include: reviewing loan disbursement requests; processing disbursements; preparing loan demands and reconveyances; maintaining loan and disbursement files; responding to routine customer inquiries; coding and renewal processing; preparing and submitting documents, data and records according to department procedures and government regulations; handling payments for hazard insurance premiums, property taxes and other special transactions.: 6+ months administrative experience or interacting with customers/peopledf-dc
A simpler way to find talent
At Adecco Staffing U.S., we have over 400 career centers that connect over 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities available. Whether you are seeking temporary work or require the security of a full-time or contract position, we can match the skills and career goals of potential employees with great opportunities at leading companies across the country. Find the job opportunity that is best for you; simply search our job categories which include:
Whether it's a first job, career move or job advancement you are looking for, check out our Career Services section online. You can count on us for free career advice, resume counseling, interview training and much more!
Companies looking for the right people to delivery results can view our Employer Services online. Adecco understands the challenges associated with attracting and retaining talent in today's market place – we have over 50 years of bringing leading professionals and talented workers together.