Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy. Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike rely on us as their workforce management partner. In addition, American workers look to us for top opportunities and unmatched career advice.
Whether you’re looking for a first job, a career move or job advancement, check out our Career Services section online. In addition, you can count on us for free career advice, resume counseling, interview training and much more!
Companies looking for the right people to delivery results can view our Employer Services online. Adecco understands the challenges associated with attracting and retaining talent in today's market place — we have over 50 years of bringing leading professionals and talented workers together.
Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with locations throughout the region, is searching for qualified candidates for openings in their Mortgage Loan Processing – Paralegal Experience for long-term, contract to hire opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, and been hired on permanently! If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
• Examines residential loan documentation for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with appropriate company and secondary market investor standards • Follow-up directly with customers, title companies, loan coordinators, underwriters, loan officers, and servicing personnel to correct mortgage loan documents. • Evaluates credit decisions for accuracy based upon established risk parameters and in accordance with policy, program, and product guidelines • Provides feedback to business partners as appropriate. • Assists with fraud detection and prevention • Provides analytical, administrative support within an internal control environment • Assists team in gathering and organizing data that will help track, report and manage internal control gap issues and mitigation plans. • Reviews Loan Modification decisions for completeness and accuracy • File review includes document review, income calculations, coding, and decision accuracy • Review, track, and follow-up on outstanding final documents and exceptions found with title companies.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook • High School Diploma • College Degree, or prior mortgage experience • Attention to detail • Prior banking or mortgage experience preferred
Schedule and Pay
Mortgage Loan Processing – Paralegal Experience work Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Overtime may be available on a volunteer basis.
Pay for this position is $12.00- $14.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan • 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program • Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid • Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment • Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements • State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees • Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career! Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other mortgage related opportunities with Adecco. df-dc
PRODUCTION UNIT LEADER
The Production Unit is a business within our business and this position has ownership for the performance, including P/L responsibility, and leadership of the designated production teams within the Sintered Specialties Division of SSI Technologies. The Production Unit Leader will ensure the teams are continuously improving their performance and meeting or exceeding targeted goals for key Quality Operating System (QOS) metrics.
Position Expectations ¿ Refer to the attached Interim Goals Summary that will identify the expectations of the position from the date of anticipated hire through the end of the current review year. Thereafter, expectations of this individual will be managed through the annual goal setting process.
1. Champion the performance of the production teams relative to key QOS metrics; including gross margins, scrap, rework, direct labor costs, labor efficiency, safety, equipment utilization (OEE), on-time delivery, material usage variance, overtime costs, customer complaints, and expense spending.
2. Distribute and review production performance reports that will assist in resolving operational issues so as to ensure low cost production and ongoing customer satisfaction.
3. Lead the development of short-term and long-term manufacturing strategies and goals for the Production Unit that will align with the overall Divisional strategies and goals.
4. Lead the continuous improvement efforts for the production teams, including the implementation of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma initiatives/projects.
5. Champion the development of annual budgets for the respective departments including staffing levels, expense spending, QOS related metric targets, and capital spending.
6. Participate in the production planning function to ensure optimal development of production schedules and ensure the schedule and associated priorities are communicated to the production floor.
7. Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback for all Team Leaders and Process Engineers within the Production Unit.
8. Lead the efforts of the production teams in the areas related to training system development, performance evaluations, personnel development, quality/safety/environmental system compliance, and supporting HR in creating/managing recruiting and retention strategies.
Professional and Technical Experience and Education
1. Bachelors degree (BS) in a technical field (Engineering preferred).
2. 3-10 years of experience in Manufacturing/Process Engineering within a production environment. Proven track record of accomplishments in the areas of Continuous Improvement (Lean/Six Sigma), product launches, capital equipment purchases and corrective actions.
3. 3-10 years of Production/Operations Management experience with a track record of improving profitability and overall performance for the operation/product line. Experience in this area to include demonstrated hands-on production floor supervision.
4. Proven success as a Leader in building/assembling high performance teams including professional, support, and production personnel.
5. Ideal candidate will have some automotive production experience.
1. A good business person, with a solid grasp of finance.
2. Data driven mindset in identifying and prioritizing opportunities and issues.
3. Energetic and self-driven professional, with a high degree of customer focus.
4. Straightforward in thoughts, speech, and actions ¿ unquestionable integrity.
5. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both internally and externally.
6. Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking ability, and problem solving capacity.
7. Good team player with an ability to function in a cross functional organization.
8. Experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address senior-level management, both internally and externally.df-dc
Manufacturing Assembly- Fabrication
Manufacturing - Production - Mechanical Assembler- Fabrication
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking experienced Mechanical Assemblers in Henry County, GA for a long-term temporary to hire job opportunity. Manufacturing candidates will be required to work with small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Mechanical Assembly roles include but are not limited to:
• Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight • Ability to read manufacturing blueprints • May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units • Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor • Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition • Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor Will be required to pass extensive math and reasoning testing.
Mechanical Assembly candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma/GED • 2 year min • pass extensive criminal background Georgia Work Ready Certification is a plus
We have openings on both the first shift ( and on the second shift Pay for this position is $14/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Manufacturing - Production - Assembly related job opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
$12.00/hour Warehouse Entry Level
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Picker Packers in Beaver Dam, WI for seasonal/long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Pick and Pack positions require candidates to hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Experience: Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to: • Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process • Packaging kits to order specifications • Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders • Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse • Operate in a safe manner.df-dc
Adecco Engineering and Technical has available a SQA Engineer job located in Eastern, ME. The SQA Engineer will review functional requirements documentation; design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications. The SQA Engineer will submit and verify defects, communicate project and testing status to internal and external teams.
SQA Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance.
• Develop and execute validation plans for major system activities including new system installations, upgrades, and other change events.
• Track, report and verify software defects to ensure the resolution of issues found.
• Develop and maintain new and existing automation to improve test efficiency.
Qualifications for this role include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Minimum one year’s experience in QA/test engineering and at least 2 year’s experience working in Windows and/or UNIX environments.
• Proficiency in developing and implementing test plans and test scripts
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while consistently maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
If you are interested in this SQA Engineer job opportunity in Eastern, ME and you are viewing this on a job board then please click APPLY NOW. I can also be reached at email@example.com or http://www.linkedin.com/pub/richard-roberts/1/283/562 .
Marketing Coordinator - Eagan, MN
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Marketing Coordinator in Eagan, MN. This position is drafted as a 2-month engagement. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for claiming and optimizing local business listings for clients. You will be working with a large number of accounts in a task based, high production environment.
Key Accountabilities: * Claim and optimize Google+, Yahoo and Bing Local listings * Provide files to complete onsite local optimization * Follow guidelines for optimizing real vs. virtual/executive office location * Change/update information to correct local listings
Education * 4-Year College Degree
Knowledge and Skills (Preferred): * Client interfacing experience * Excellent communication skills, written and verbal * Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously * Ability to thrive in a fast paced organization * Ability to follow assigned process * Basic understanding of the web, XML, the role that local results play in a search * SEO knowledge is preferred but, considered a plus
This has a full-time, 40-hour or more per week work schedule.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other related job opportunities with Adecco.
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced GL, Accountant for a temporary to hire opportunity. Looking for retail, manufacturing, related accounting experience.
Job Description: -You will be working in the retail accounting team maintaining PeopleSoft general ledger and PeopleSoft nVision reports. Administration and maintenance of account reconciliation -Monthly consolidation from PeopleSoft to SAP- Bussiness Planning & Consolidation for global business, (IASB experience a plus) -Maintain existing financial reports in SAP and produce new reports -General Accounting functions analysis, report/spreadsheet prep
Requirements: -BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field -1-3 years accounting experience -PeopleSoft experience desired
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other accounting related opportunities with Adecco.
For further details call 970-372-3235df-dc
Merchandising, Retail & Stocking
Adecco is currently managing the hiring for a local merchandising client, Serv-U-Success in their search to fill part time Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs in Kalamazoo. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. In these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs, you will be responsible for stocking merchandise on shelves, completing resets of store merchandise and general merchandise management in a fast paced environment. Positions are available as both long term temporary to hire opportunities and short term project work. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements: • Ability to work alone or in a team environment. • Have good customer service skills • Able to follow directions and retain training • Dependable with great attendance • Stock and clean shelves
Availability Requirements: • Must be available for part-time work and commit to the full duration of the assignment • Flexible to work some Saturdays and Sundays a must
Screening Requirements: • Pass Drug Screen and Background Check • Candidates with industrial and retail experience desired
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs for Serv-U-Success or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.df-dc
Lock Box Specialist (1st & 3rd Shift))
Our client, a leader in the financial/banking industry with locations from coast to coast, is currently recruiting for a Lockbox Specialist This is a global Fortune 500 Company, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Lockbox Specialist Location: College Park, GA Hours: Thursday - Tuesday 8:30 PM - 7:00AM or Thursday - Monday 7am - 3:30pm Length: 3 months Pay: $11/hr
*Contractor will be working in the Lockbox
*Successful contractors will have prior experience working in a fast-paced, detail oriented, high volume production environment and will be familiar with environment that uses OPEX and KXT machines
*Must be able to follow detailed instructions and process high volume, error free processing on a consistent basis
*6 months to 1+ years of banking, payment or account receivable processing experience.
*8k - 10k kph, Data Entry Proficiency, with 100% accuracy
*Ability to lift 25 lbs.
*Flexible to work additional hours with little notice.
*Able to fully commit to the work schedule.
*Must be flexible and willing to learn multiple functions
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use thedf-dc
A simpler way to find talent
At Adecco Staffing U.S., we have over 400 career centers that connect over 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities available. Whether you are seeking temporary work or require the security of a full-time or contract position, we can match the skills and career goals of potential employees with great opportunities at leading companies across the country. Find the job opportunity that is best for you; simply search our job categories which include:
Whether it's a first job, career move or job advancement you are looking for, check out our Career Services section online. You can count on us for free career advice, resume counseling, interview training and much more!
Companies looking for the right people to delivery results can view our Employer Services online. Adecco understands the challenges associated with attracting and retaining talent in today's market place – we have over 50 years of bringing leading professionals and talented workers together.