Senior Metrology Technician
A Sr Metrology Technician job in Tucson, Arizona is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will support the Quality Manager with maintaining calibration software data (CMM) and records( using Minitab, EES, etc..) into Gage Track as well as mentor, support and train Metrology Quality Technicians on the calibration process. You will also involve with client / customer package requirements, product status, document email and update through written or verbal communication . Your duties will include to review GD&T to develop measurement methods, control sample parts from tool qualifications, supervise data collections from samples and review data for discrepancies and tolerance conditions.
Sr Metrology Technician job responsibilities include:
• Apply measurement science, mathematics, and physics to develop, document, and maintain calibration systems, procedures, and methods for electrical, dimensional, optical, physical, mechanical, environmental, and/or chemical inspection, measurement.
• Evaluate new calibration methods and procedures. Use statistics to analyze measurement standards on processes.
• Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) Software
• Recommend calibration standards, IM&TE (Inspection, measuring and test equipment) and maintain calibration laboratory and/or departmental accreditation, and quality systems.
• Maintain Metrology log showing open tasks with time calculations.
• Maintain GAS, samples QAR’s and update as required when ECN’s are issued
• Product Inspections, Packaging configuration and maintenance of SPC database using Gage R&R process .
• Compliance to ISO 14000 requirements per company policies and procedures
• Degree or equivalent with excellent math skills.
• ASQ certified Quality Technician preferred.
• Precision Inspections Test and Measurement Equipment (IT&ME), and Oscilloscopes, curve tracers, multi-meters, calipers, micrometers, thread plugs, and ring and pin gages experience.
• Exceptional knowledge of QAR’s, GAS, ECN’s, SPC and Metrology CMMs (PC-DMIS).
• Experience with ISO 14000 preferred.
If you are interested in this Sr Metrology Technician job inTucson,Arizona then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities with Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
For questions regarding this position please contact Will Rivera at 520-322-5149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer