If you describe yourself as “outgoing,” “helpful,” and “organized,” you might be the ideal match for call center jobs in Conway. When you partner with Adecco for your job hunt, you’ll gain access to a team of knowledgeable recruiting and staffing specialists who are devoted to helping you make an impact in the workplace.
From new graduates and first-time job seekers to those looking to relocate or find a change of pace, we’re here for you.
At Adecco, we have a wealth of jobs in Conway for professionals like you.
There is no better way to utilize your personal skills than by putting yourself on a company’s front lines and interacting with their customers.
We are always hiring for Call Center Jobs in Conway, SC.
Sign up now to receive the latest jobs that fit your search criteria - direct to your inbox as they become available.
Inbound Call Center - Sales Representative
Are you ready to launch a sales career with a Fortune 100 Fastest Growing Company? A local organization is expanding rapidly and is currently seeking motivated, sales-driven professionals. This is a fun, friendly and fast-paced sales call center with attractive commission and opportunity to truly grow with a company. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Sales Professionals: • Answer incoming calls from members verifying their accounts • Build genuine rapport and deliver a world-class consumer experience • Effectively listen and persuasively build the program’s value • Explain the features and benefits of the product in a persuasive manner to sell the products to the customers • All calls must be handled in a professional manner, with a high level of quality, efficiency and attention to detail • Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and using electronic databases
Successful candidate profile: • Assertiveness and drive to make the sale • Engaging, friendly personality • Strong sales experience, preferably in a call center environment
Pay & Benefits: • Agents earn $12 per hour + commission! • Bonus $600 per month for achieving 100% of your goal • Comprehensive Benefits Package includes: 2 weeks paid vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match and many other perks!
Schedule: • Full time schedules range from 7:00am – 11:00pm (Monday through Saturday) and 9:00am – 6:00pm (Sunday) • Frequent overtime is available
If you are a fit for this position apply at www.adeccousa.com and choose Office Number 5255 to be considered for these specific positions.df-dc
Technical Support Representative
A local Fortune 500 company is seeking Technical Support representatives to assist with handling & resolving issues from consumers & retail operations. Great opportunity to gain experience and build your resume!
• Help Desk Technical Support. • Incoming and Outgoing calls. • $14.00/hr. • 4 week onsite training. 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Must be present for all days of training – no exceptions. • Ability to work between the hours of 7:00 am – 10:00 pm. Facility is open 7 days a week. Must be flexible & able to work weekends. • Troubleshooting. • Network Connectivity.
• Minimum of 1 year technical support experience with emphasis on Help Desk Support. • Strong attention to Detail. • Effective Communication ability (Verbal & Written) • Computer knowledge. • A+ or Network+ Certification preferred. • Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook. • High School Education.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
•Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan •401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program •Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid •Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment •Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements •State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees •Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career! .df-dc
Entry Level - Operations - Vehicle Operator
Adecco is currently assisting national client recruiting to fill an Entry Level - Operations job in Mountain View, CA. This is a long term temporary opportunity. As an Operations Associate your primary responsibility will be for sitting in a vehicle for 6-8 hours per day and providing detailed feedback to our engineering team about the vehicle's performance. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Entry Level - Operations job include: -Driving for 6-8 hours per day collecting data for our engineering team -Develop a unique set of operational skills using the vehicle's running proprietary software and hardware -Operate comfortably in a fast-paced environment, sometimes managing up to four communication channels simultaneously via various high and low-tech mediums -Work with cutting-edge technology and provide detailed and accurate feedback to the engineering team -Complete daily reports -Provide concise written and oral feedback to the engineering team -Raise the bar of excellence for the rest of the team
Qualifications: -Must have a Bachelors degree -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -Professionalism, care, and personal responsibility required at all times - This Company has developed a strong team culture of safety and expect everyone to adhere to team standards of conduct -Must pass a number of training checkpoints, both in and out of the car. -Confidentiality is a must - All project details are to be held in strict confidence -Must be able to type at least 40 wpm -Clean driving history
Pay for this position is $20 per hour.
Apply Now if you are interested in this Entry Level - Operations job in Mountain View, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!df-dc
Telemarketers - Appointment Setters
TELEMARKETERS - Appointment Setters Needed ASAP
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for experienced Telemarketers in Irvine, CA. This position is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Telemarketers will be responsible for setting appointments for Realtors to attend training seminars. There will be a base salary of $12/HR to start and $12/HR plus commissions when you go permanent. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Telemarketers include but are not limited to the following:
• Cold call Realtors to see if they are interested in attending a training seminar to better their skills. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be comfortable making cold calls.
Candidates must meet the following Telemarketer requirements for consideration:
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED • Must have at least one year of telemarketing or call center experience • Strong sales background preferred.
Work schedule will be Monday thru Friday 7:30AM to 4:30PM.
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr to start and $12/HR plus commission when you go permanent. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Sales related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
SALES - ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Adecco is seeking energetic individuals to joing a growing company as a Sales - Account Representative in Marietta, GA. This is a full time - direct hire job opportunity. Under minimal supervision, the Sales - Account Representative will perform all sales and customer services activities with assigned clients and territories to increase business and profits! You will introduce products to prospects with the goal of developing them into clients. Candidates will maintain and develop new business as assigned by use of sales calls. If you meet the qualifications below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Sales - Account Representative job include:
• Call prospective customers to introduce various products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients • Increase sales of services by becoming aware of customers requirements and needs
• HS Diploma • Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience or the equivalent highly preferred • General knowledge of marketing and sales techniques • Effective organizational and oral/written communication skills
This position is Full-Time, Monday - Friday. It will pay $9.00/hour + commission.
Apply Now if you are interested in this Sales - Account Executive job in Marietta, GA.
Long Term contract with temp to hire opportunity for a leader in the digital/reprographic industry.
1+ year of experience in digital printing, especially in Wide Format printing, finishing such as foam core mounting, laminating, cutting, grommetting and packaging.
Familiar with HP Large format printers such as the HP Z6100s and small 42" HP printers
1+ year of prepress experience, mainly to work with PDF, Jpeg and Tiff files.
Flexible schedule - Hours and day vary based on the need of the business. Currently looking to hours from 9am to 5pm, three times a week. This may include to work on the weekends.
Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting,and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors.
Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner. Requires a high school diplomaor its equivalent with 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts,practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplishgoals.
Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor ormanager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.df-dc
ID Card Operations Technician (Wicker)
ID Card Operations Technician
1. 40% Operates various equipment but not limited to high-speed laser; and Thermal Plastic Card printers, back-up tape drives, imaging equipment and windows workstation. Perform quality checks of finished product to detect any conditions that do not meet the established quality standards. Complete appropriate logs to track work activity and completed tasks.
2. 25% Perform programming and set-up of the hardware to ensure work requests are processed according to defined guidelines. Produce various daily production reports.
3. 25% Perform minor adjustments or repairs to equipment. Places service calls when needed. Document conditions requiring a service call and perform appropriate follow-up to ensure repairs are done in a timely manner.
This position is very critical to the organization impacting many areas. Each technician is responsible for the proper producing of materials within the mandated time frames. Proper staging of printed documents and mail materials eliminates many penalties and fines for TPA. This position is highly visible and impacts every Subscriber,
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Required: The position requires a High School education or GED. Minimum of 2 years hands on experience in an IT production & windows networking environment. Must have excellent skills and experience in the operation of various printers, tape drives, imaging equipment and PC hardware. Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Working knowledge of experience with Windows Office software tools, PC skills ¿ Windows, MS Word, MS Excel and Lotus Notes. The ability to communicate with a variety of audiences both internally and externally. The ability to work in a team environment and communicate with team members in a high volume production environment. Possess the acquired knowledge and ability to train others on the proper use of printers, back-up tapes, imaging equipment and workstations. Preferred: College Degree. Working knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser, MS Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, FTP\SFTP Clients, Encryption application to include PGP & WINZIP.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Occasionally walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, key, and handle materials and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear and have the ability to lift weights of up to 50 pounds.
The ability to travel between all TPA office may is required. (available to stay overnight). Available to work weekend and evening hours.
To be considered for this position, please apply at adeccousa.com and use the "apply now" button. Adecco offers competitive Benefit packages such as but not limited to: Preventive care packages, dental, vision, 401K, holiday pay and service bonuses.
Large Call Center looking for sales reps, position pays hourly plus a bonus and commission structure. This is a temp to hire position, Adecco offers benefits, 401K options, service bonus, etc. Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with sales.df-dc
Technical set up
A Solon Manufacturing plant is seeking a highly qualified individual to become a part of the voice team. In this position a stong candidate will be able to ensure the telepresence and video conferencing meetings launch successfully, placing phones on desks and initializing. The candidate will also need to document their efforts.df-dc
Outbound Sales Representative
Adecco is currently assisting a local telecommunication client in their search for Outbound Sales Representatives in the West Denver Metro area. We are looking for outgoing, ambitious individuals with GREAT communication skills!! We want candidates that are able to achieve or exceed individual and team objectives. Immediate need! If you meet the qualifications, Apply Now!
Benefits: TEMP TO HIRE FUN FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT WITH FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE HOURLY PAY PLUS INCENTIVE IN ADDITON TO ON THE SPOT REWARDS AND PRIZES PLEASE ASK ABOUT THE REFERRAL BONUS
Primary Responsibilities: • Make outbound customer calls to discuss new products and upsale items • Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone • Be familiar with products and able to generally describe them • Demonstrate ability to multi-task • Use data entry skills to accurately enter information into database.
Qualifications: • Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent • Professional, interpersonal and tele-marketing skills • Accurate, organized, detail-oriented, and self-discipline, team oriented • Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills • Previous telemarketing or outbound call center experience preferred
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE position in West Denver/Wheatridge, CO or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. df-dc
Customer Service Representative
Adecco is currently assisting a telecommunications company in the Denver/Wheatridge Area in their search for TEMP TO HIRE Customer Service Representatives. Candidates need to have excellent written and verbal communcation skills, strong data entry skills and great attention to detail. Pay is $12/hr. If you meet the qualifications listed, please Apply Now!
Qualifications: -Excellent written and verbal communcation skills -Must have at least 1-2 years of previous call center/and or previous customer service experience -Must have basic to intermediate computer knoweldge -Must be detail oriented, professional and a hard worker -Absolutely MUST HAVE an OUTGOING PERSONALITY!
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this PRODUCTION ASSISTANT position in Denver, CO or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.df-dc
Call prospective customers to introduce company products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients. Continued develop with existing clients to understand their changing needs and increase sales. Forecast anticipated sales for Branch planning. Work with colleagues and clients to resolve billing and service issues. Assist in the development and maintenance of our Company name awareness through advertising and public relations activities. Tour client facilities regualrly to gain an understanding of their businesses. Provide first line support and backup in branch. Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience, general knowledge of marketing and sales techniques and effective organizational and oral/written communication skills.df-dc
IT Help Desk Support
We have an immediate opening for a very long term temporary position for an experienced IT Help Desk Suppport Candidate.
Job Title:: IT Help Desk Support
Position:3 to 5 days per week
Wage:$20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Wage based on education and experience:
Description: This position is for an onsite HelpDesk Support person for 150+ users and 100+ Windows based PCs and printers. The HelpDesk Support will include set up, assistance, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of all PC-related hardware and software.
Responsibilities:Weekly meeting with corporate IT group Shared Services; submitting requests via SRTS (Service Request Tracking System); weekly reporting of quality metrics; new PC operating System set up and distribution; new domain user creation through the SRTS system; new PC account creation in the Active Directory; domain group access,administration; Shared Services initiative compliance of Antivirus, Win7 Refresh, Bitlocker, implementation, PST ingestion, HPSM and SCCM; WAN\LAN access, documentation for SOX audit; requisitioning of PC related hardware and software through the purchasing system; software license administration. Minimum Qualifications: Associate's degree in an IT related field and minimum of one year work experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of PC Software: (MS Windows XP; MS Windows Win7; 2003 MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Access; 2010 MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Access;Remote Desktop protocol; VNC software; Tabware (corporate purchasing system)Knowledge of server software: Active Directory, Hyena. Knowledge of hardware: Dell Desktop/laptops, HP desktop/laptops/printers, Panasonic Laptops, Xerox printers, PDA¿s, Blackberry devices.df-dc
Adecco is currently assisting a global marketing company in their search to fill a Lead Generation position in the Sorrento Valley area. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Lead Generator, you will be responsible for making outbound calls and generating leads of potential customers. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Lead Generation job include:
- Making 112-200 outbound calls per day - Business to business (B2B) - Minimal business to consumer (B2C) - Generating leads on different campaigns - Transferring to Sales department after a lead is created
- Must have telemarketing or cold calling experience - Must have experience in sales in a call center environment - Must have at least 6 months of experience in an outbound call center environment - Lead generation experience is preferred
The schedule starts anywhere from 6AM to 7:30AM depending on the campaign. It pays $13 an hour with the opportunity for bonus and commission depending on performance.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.df-dc
Outbound Call Sales Agent
Lead Generation Sales Agent
Are you a motivated, well rounded, well spoken person looking to make a lasting mark in a fast paced marketing environment? A leading multi-national Electronics Test and Measurement Manufacturing company based in Everett WA is currently looking for talented and motivated individuals who are interested in developing industrial sales skills, or to demonstrate their existing sales skills in a rewarding, and competitive, but collaborative environment. Sales call agents would be targeting the oil and gas industry market.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply!
Essential Job Functions:
1. Complete outbound calling for company product lines from various mediums focused on finding new customers. 2. Provide creative lead generation strategies to work team members, Marketing communications personnel and category representatives. Provide value to team, including advising as to call strategy, script customization, effective probing and objection-handling techniques. 3. Obtain customer contact information and other relevant information to populate Fluke SalesForce.Com database. 4. Achieve 100%+ of objective against an annual lead goal and sales conversion goal as defined by commission plan. 5. Nurture new customer relationships by positioning products and services that meet their needs in regards to color measurement applications. 6. Maintain basic knowledge of Company Test and Measurement product lines and service offerings.
Required Job Qualifications:
1. Goal-oriented, self-starter motivated by metrics and the achievement of goals. 2. Ability to learn about new industrial products and to successfully market them in a B2B setting. 3. Ability to generate and follow up on leads. 4. Three to five years of relevant experience in industrial lead management or customer service environment. 5. Proven interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) for frequent contact with internal and external customers. 6. Proven organizational skills; ability to set priorities and work independently. 7. Proficiency in the use of PCs and software, including CRM databases, word processing and spreadsheet applications. 8. 1-3 Years experience in sales environment or equivalent education preferred 9. BA or AA preferred, minimum High School Diploma or GED required.df-dc
Account Manager - Entry Level Sales
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Account Manager - Entry Level Sales job in Boulder, CO. You will be selling products to business accounts by telephone. Pay for this position is $31,000 + bonus opportunities. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications!
Responsibilities for this Account Manager - Entry Level Sales job include:
- Meets daily, weekly, monthly and annual department and individual revenue goals - Uses an account management system to retain and grow revenues from assigned account database - Accurately maintains customer files by updating information in the database, deleting inactive and duplicate accounts and establishing appropriate call cycles -Provides information and customer service to accounts as needed - Sells with integrity and practices ethical behavior in selling to customers - Processes all orders and resolves customer issues ethically
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred - 1 year sales experience preferred; in addition to customer service skills - Telephone sales experience preferred - Business-to-business sales experience preferred
Apply Now if you are interested in this Account Manager - Entry Level Sales job in Boulder, CO!
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill multiple Prospector - Inside Sales jobs in Boulder, CO. This is a temp to hire or direct hire opportunity. You will be prospecting new business customers by calling warm leads by telephone making a minimal of 100 outbound calls per day. Salary is $31,000 + bonus opportunities - typically reps make $48,000 - $55,000 in the first year with higher earnings possible after the first year. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications!
Responsibilities for this Inside Sales jobs include:
• Prospecting, developing and selling to warm leads making a minimum of 100 outbound calls a day. • Up-selling and cross-selling inbound orders. Quickly and accurately complete inbound calls by servicing, selling or redirecting the call to the appropriate resource. • Master a 6 step sales process in order to qualify and sell to the customer's needs. • Build new account opportunities by asking for referrals. • Process all orders and resolve customer issues ethically. • Keep current on all product information and promotions and accurately relay the same to the customer. • Participate in sales meetings and training sessions, and engage in on-going self development activities.
• 1 year previous telephone sales experience (business-to-business preferred) • Closing skills • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Enthusiastic, goal-oriented, self-motivated, and professional • Computer skills, database management skills • The ability to manage time effectively in order to achieve goals • The desire and drive to bring in new business
Apply Now if you are interested in this Inside Sales job in Boulder, CO!
This is a multi-faceted role that is responsible for implementing new client data into Microsoft Dynamics NAV, ensuring the daily data integrity within the system, and providing technical support to both internal and external customers. The desired candidate for this position will be detail oriented, have effective communication skills, possess the ability to analyze data, and show a basic understanding of database structures. In addition to the above responsibilities, this role often assists with special projects related to customer requests for enhancements to system functionality. Position Requirements: ¿ Minimum of a Bachelor¿s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent ¿ 1-3 years related experience ¿ Understanding of database structures ¿ Experience with HTML, CSS, or ASP.net ¿ Ability to troubleshoot computer hardware and software ¿ Ability to self-manage priorities ¿ Desire to support a growing team of service professionals and bring a high level of customer service ¿ Desire to grow with growing company Preferred Candidates will have the following: ¿ Experience with creating and executing test plans for new system functionality ¿ Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar ERP exposure ¿ Creating queries using SQL ¿ Knowledge of networking and server solutions to support both small and mid-size companiesdf-dc
Lead Generation - Outbound Call Center - Sales
Primary Responsibility Responsible for making outbound calls on behalf of technology clients. Must employ excellent verbal and written communication skills. Data is input into the database with accuracy and attention to detail. Must demonstrate professionalism at all times while meeting individual performance objectives. Productivity, Quality, Behavior and Attendance are the standards by which each individual is measured.df-dc
Solar Sales Representatives
Growing call center off Miramar looking for sales representatives with experience in Solar sales. These reps will be calling residences and offering them the opportunity to go solar with the countries largest solar installer.
Hourly starting pay is $12 hr, plus a very attractive commission structure.df-dc
New Hire Trainer / Program Trainer / HR
Adecco is assisting a local Medical Billing client in recruiting for a New Hire Trainer / Program Trainer in Lewiston, Maine. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity.
As an New Hire Trainer you will leading classes and training employees how to use current software/programs.
As a Program Trainer you will be required to learn new programs quickly and present them onsite and offsite at customers. You will need to have a strong knowledge of computer software and the confidence and skill to learn new programs quickly. Once you are hired on permanetly travel is required.
Must have strong knowledge/skill in the following:
MSWord, Excel and Outlook Public Speaking Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills Prior experience as a Trainer
Pay for this position is $14/hr. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant - General Office Clerk job in (insert location) or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Telesales Representative Job in Folsom. This is a temporary position.
Responsibilities for this Telesales Representative Job include: * Handle customer questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. * Requires close attention to accuracy, performs independently, subject to practices and procedures. * Ability to lead a team through mentoring and coaching to drive sales results. * Must possess excellent and professional communication skills, flexible, organized, attention to detail, able to work in a team environment, handle difficult customer situations, familiarity with PC and Windows software. * Ability to perform specific tasks based on established procedures. * Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
* High School diploma required * AA or higher preferred * 1-3 years sales experience preferred * Flexible schedule availability (including evenings and weekends) required * Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills * PC proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word required * Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of products and services * The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision * Prior Customer Service experience a plus. * Effective negotiation and closing skills
Call Center Hours: Monday - Friday; 7am - 11pm Saturday & Sunday: 7am ¿ 8pm Training will be for the first 4 weeks and will be Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm After training schedules will be handed out and will remain consistent for a couple of months. Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now at www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this Telesales job in Folsom or you can visit our website to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for experience Inside Technical Sales Reps in Oklahoma City. These are 9 month contract positions. If you meet the qualifications listed below please APPLY NOW!
• Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services. Provides technical advice to the inside sales teams during the sales process. • Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity. • Provides product specific expertise. • May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified. • Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives. • Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions. • Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process • Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings. • Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well. • Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team. • Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings. • Learns the full range of technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs. • Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position company as a competitive solution. • Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process. • Work guided by sales team requirements or department objectives. • Coordinates resources and activities as needed to achieve deadlines and results. • Capable to begin developing world class sales skills by consistently achieving strong attainment results and demonstrating strategic planning and thought throughout execution of responsibilities. • Builds knowledge on account team about products and services to include keeping them up to speed on new products/service and how that team’s customers can benefit from them. • 2-4 years of relevant sales experience • Customer interacting. • Overtime as required. • High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical College or some college course work preferred.
• Previous software experience – Experience with the following is preferred: o VM Ware o Microsoft o Adobe o Symantec • Phone sales – inbound and outbound • Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
Must have open schedule Monday-Sunday 7am-9pm. Schedule will be set once training in completed. Pay for this position is $13.00 per hour with quarterly bonus opportunity.
Click on APPLY NOW to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
Center Recruiter I
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Center Recruitment position in Redding, CA. This is a part time temporary to hire opportunity. The Center Recruiter will be responsible for calling and scheduling appointments for blood donations. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Center Recruiter Representative include: - Maintain an average of 20 or more calls and a minimum 2.5 to 3.0 appointments per calling hour. - Maintain an average of at least 60% appointments kept (less than 40% cancellations and no-shows). - Call primarily for whole blood appointments but can schedule aphaeresis blood donation appointments as needed. - Maintain knowledge of aphaeresis blood donation process. - Provide education about blood types, blood donation options, blood products, and other issues to donors as needed. - Confirm appointments with donors for all donation types as needed. - Update and code donor information as needed. - Follow up with donors who fail to show for appointments.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Service role and telephone sales - Excellent communication and customer service skills - Must be able to carry out repetitive tasks - Type a minimum of 45 wpm
Pay for this position is $11.00-$12.00/hr plus. This is a part time temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Center Recruitment Representative job in Redding, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
Inbound Sales Representative
Are you money motivated? Are you able to build a quick report and evaluate the needs of your customers? Do you enjoy talking on the phone? If so, Adecco is looking for you!!
Our client, a national leader in telecommunications has immediate openings for Inbound Sales Representatives!
Minimum Requirements: - High School Diploma or GED - At least 1 year recent sales experience - Able to work in a base pay + commission environment - Ability to multitask and work with multiple computer programs
Still interested?? Please go to adeccousa.com to apply.
Pay is a commission + base pay.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!df-dc
Customer Service Representative - Call Center - Telerecruiter
Adecco Group has?immediate?openings for?Call Center - Customer Service Representative -?Telerecruiters?for a Part-Time?Temp to Permanent contract?opportunity for a customer located in?Tucson, AZ 85719?! ? ? JOB SUMMARY: ? We are looking for experienced customer service representatives to fill several openings for a major non-profit provider in Tucson, AZ.? Our client provides resources for emergency and national disaster relief.? As a customer service representative you will be making outbound calls to customers. ?If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now! ? ? ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
*Place out-bound calls in a multi-dial call center.
*Confer with customers by phone to provide information about products or services and enter orders.
*Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, or comments, as well as actions taken.
*Recruit prospective donors from a variety of sources including previous donors
*Must have a High School Diploma or GED
*Minimum?one year?of telemarketing, customer service, or call center experience is required.
*Valid Drivers License and Reliable transportation are required.
*Computer experience, strong customer service and problem solving skills
*$9.50 per hour
***Must be available between 8 AM and 9:30 PM Daily**
???? HOW TO APPLY: ?? Candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the ?Apply Now? button to fill out your application.? If you have any questions, you can contact Debra Raff-Monajati by phone at?631-844-4921? ?? Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco?s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the ?apply now? button?to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the ?apply now? button included within to be considered. ? ? The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services.? Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.? We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.? Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.? Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. ?Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disableddf-dc
Customer Service Representative
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Rep in Phoenix. This is a temporary opportunity working with one of our premier clients. As a Customer Service Rep you will be responsible to provide technical support in an inbound call center environment to the organizations? financial advisors & administrative staff on multiple proprietary software platforms. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative include:
*The primary responsibility of this role is to provide technical support in an inbound call center environment to the organizations? financial advisors & administrative staff on multiple proprietary software platforms.
*Each employee must ensure the details of each call are captured in our contact management database and that all unresolved technical issues are documented in the problem management ticketing system for routing to the appropriate technical support team.
*The position will have a significant impact on the overall organization ensuring the financial advisors receive appropriate service for technical issues encountered while using the organizations proprietary software applications.
*Servicing the financial advisors is defined as meaningful communication and interaction by assisting them with technical questions, software issues, clarification, confusion or general help with any applications offered by the organization, as well as responding to basic computer questions and issues. This interaction may occur via phone, internet, email, fax, and physical mail, as well as acting on an Advisor?s behalf while seeking issue resolution with sponsor companies, clearing partners and vendors.
*This position may also include a role as a user acceptance tester for future enhancements or new technology that will be released.
*Previous experience providing end user technical support and troubleshooting with web based applications.
*A must have skill is a candidate who has also provided this form of tech support in an inbound call center.
The hours of operation for this position are variable between Monday - Friday 8am to 7:00pm (ET). This is a 3 month assignment.
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
Apply Now if you are interested in this Customer Service Rep in Phoenix. DO NOT DELAY! If you have any questions, you may email Tara Handegard at email@example.com or call 866-892-5140 and use the dial by name directory or call direct 631-844-7354.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco?s National Recruitment Center of Excellence, NOT the local Adecco office.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer free direct-hire, contract and temporary staffing services to job hunters — but there’s more.
From resume enhancement and career counseling to interview training and general career advice, we offer a variety of programs to assist your career move.
Adecco is happy to assist job seekers through our valuable and useful career support programs — apply online now to get started.
Just as you put customers first, Adecco puts our job seekers first. We offer competitive pay, as well as benefits that include:
Nationwide, Adecco is the leading provider of recruiting and workforce solutions. We offer over 400 career centers across the country that match thousands of talented professionals with the right opportunities at some of the biggest companies in the world.