You could spend your time sifting through hundreds of job listings, or you could turn to the trusted staffing professionals at Adecco.
We take the time to get to know you, from on-the-job experiences and skills to your career goals, so that we can match you with right opportunities.
Get started today by creating a free account and discovering firsthand the difference Adecco can make.
Adecco has a full time temp-to-hire Authorizations Associate job opportunity in Brecksville, Ohio. This position is responsible for answering phones, working through non-clinical issues, check status of pending authorizations, basic data entry for a Healthcare Management company. You must have previous Medical Authorizations experience to be considered for the position. Other duties include obtaining initial and ongoing payer authorizations, entering authorizations into the system and then sending to the provider. Additionally following-up on all outstanding payer authorizations within 24 hours as directed by nursing staff is required. This position is paying $10 to $12 per hour depending on experience.
The Authorization Associate job responsibilities will include: - Responsibly answering phone calls coming in through the authorization call group quickly and professionally at all times. - Working through all non-clinical issues such as payer providing approval/denial for previously submitted requests. Checking status of pending authorizations for agencies, and forwarding any calls requiring clinical review to a Unit Manager Nurse. - Obtain initial and ongoing payer authorization and entering the authorization into the system to send to the provider. - Follow-up on all outstanding payer authorizations within 24 hours of initial request when directed by a nurse. Request concurrent authorizations, as directed by Unit Manager. - Continuously monitor the UM voicemail and processes the requests.
Qualifications: - Must have previous Medical Authorizations experience. Microsoft Office experience is a plus. - Must be able to work from 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday-Friday. -Previous experience in Medical Billing and/or Home Healthcare Authorizations preferred. - Strong communication skills, team player, ability to work independently and prioritize workflow in a fast paced environment. - Must have high school diploma.
If you are interested in this or other Authorization Associate job opportunities from Adecco, please apply online at www.AdeccoUSA.com.
Warehouse - Forklift Driver | warehousing jobs
Adecco is assisting a metal fabrication company seeking to fill Warehouse Forklift Driver jobs in Mount Sterling, KY. These are long-term temporary to hire opportunities. Forklift and material handling work requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within a factory environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Forklift Driver job include:
• Unload, move and store a variety of materials, parts and products • Utilize power forklift and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment • Store and stack materials according to supervisor instructions • Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials • Assist with broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts • Assist with loading and unloading trucks • Perform safety inspections on equipment (Forklift, Pallet Truck) at shift start and report any unsafe conditions or damage to the appropriate SV • Stock/supply WCs in assigned area are with required materials and supplies to allow for optimum WC production up-time • Transport WIP/FGs to designated holding/storage areas and keep appropriate records with each lot to maintain proper lot control • Transport scrap/recyclables/garbage from work are as to the designated scrap/garbage/recyclables collection areas • Maintain FIFO of all Raw Materials, WIP, FG, supplies • Organize warehouse inventory so that PNs and lots are stored in specific designated areas • Unload incoming trucks and inspects items to be unloaded for visible damage and processes required paperwork • Load outgoing trucks and processes required paperwork
• Must have experience working with forklift, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts • Prior order processing, chemical handling or warehouse experience beneficial but not required • Must be able to stand for long periods of time and consistently lift 40-50 pounds • At least one year of prior relevant experience is preferred but not required • Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check • Must have prior janitorial, cleaning or building maintenance experience • High school diploma/GED) • Reliable transportation a must • Must be flexible with schedule • Valid drivers license and clean driving record
We have openings on first and second shift. Hours are 6:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Saturday and 4:00 pm to 2:00 am Monday through Saturday.
Pay for this position is based on experience from $9.00 to $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan • 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program • Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid • Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment • Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements • State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees • Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Warehouse - Forklift Driver job in Mount Sterling, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco. df-dc
Mount Sterling, KY
Recieving Clerk | hospitality jobs
Provide customer service support to all customers associated with receiving function. Receive and deliver all incoming packages, for compliance with purchase orders and return authorizations. Initiate quality inspections of raw materials for process and start Raw Material inspection sheets. Match packing slips to purchase orders for order verification. Maintain and support mail room activities with the exception of postage machine services and components associated with it.
1. Receive and verify all critical and non-critical materials
2. Initiate the Raw Material inspection for all critical products with in company. 3. Match packing slips and purchase orders for order verification. 4. Input all receivers into the QAD system. 5. Responsible for entering and tracking Capital expenditure items upon receipt. 6. Communicate incorrect shipments with requester and Purchasing.df-dc
Forklift - 2nd Shift | manufacturing jobs
Forklift Operators Needed!
Adecco Harrisburg has an IMMEDIATE opening in Carlisle, Pa Cumberland County (client is not on bus route). This position is temporary but has the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate. Pay rate is $11.50/hr for this 2nd shift Forklift Operator position.
Please review the entire job posting before responding and if you are qualified and 100% interested in this TEMPORARY position, respond to this job posting today or visit our website at www.AdeccoUSA.com. A recruiter will contact you within 48 hours of your submittal.
-have reliabe self transportation and be willing to work in Carlisle, Pa Cumberland County
-be available to work Monday through Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm with the understanding overtime will be mandated as business needs dictate that can require coming in early and working late (perfect attendance is expected)
-if selected to fill this position MUST train for 2 weeks working 3:00am-11:30am - THIS IS REQUIRED AND NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE
-be available to work Saturdays AND Sundays as needed – this is REQUIRED
-must have at least 2 full years of verifiable forklift experience within the past 3 years (from September 2012 to present time)
-must have a State issued, VALID driver's license
-must take and pass the Adecco Forklift assessment with minimum acceptable score
-must be able to accurately follow rules and protocols put in place by the client
-high school diploma or GED preferred
-drug screen and criminal background check required before start date can be determined
Job duties for the 2nd shift Forklift position include but are not limited to:
-Operating Toyota Electric Clamp Trucks
-Client has product stacked 5 to 8 high
-Use an RF Gun to scan gun and Productivity Software to pick, put away, and to track the movement throughout the Warehouse
Part Time Retail / Merchandising | administration jobs
Adecco is assisting a local client in their search to fill multiple Part Time Retail / Merchandising jobs in Ludington, MI! You MUST be available from May through July for Days and Weekend hours. These positions offer potential hire-in opportunities for the right candidate! Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
Requirements for this Part Time Retail / Merchandising job include:
• Ability to work alone or in a team environment. • Have good customer service skills • Able to follow directions and retain training • Dependable with great attendance • Unload Stock, Stock and clean shelves • Work outdoors in Garden Center if necessary • Able to work in the Ludington Area
Candidates will be required to follow the below requirements:
• Dress Code Requirements: o Dark/black Fleece pull over/jacket is ok over a polo or collared shirt, along with Khaki or dark colored pants. No Jeans, No Flannel Shirts!! • Availability Requirements: o Must be available for part-time work and stick with the commitment for the entire part time assignment o Flexible to work some Saturdays and Sundays a plus • Screening Requirements: o Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
Candidates with industrial and retail experience desired
Apply Now if you are interested in this Part Time Retail / Merchandising job in Ludington, MI!df-dc
General Labor - Automotive - Immediate Openings | manufacturing jobs
We are currently looking for candidates to fill positions on all shifts.
Job duties are position specific and may include: - Machine Operation - Welding - Forklift Operation - Quality Inspecting
This is an entry level position and training will be provided. We are looking for a willingness to learn and committment to excellence.
Please fill out your Adecco profile at www.adeccousa.com/ and select Winchester, IN or Office ID: 8516 to apply.
Web Designer - Ft. Myers, FL | creative jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Web Designer in Fort Myers, FL. This position is drafted as a direct hire. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
The Web Designer will support the digital design department through executing projects for ecommerce, digital marketing programs and social media channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Manipulate photography-color correct, resize & retouch. * Maintain website through weekly updates. * Develop creative for site, email, banners (static and animated), branded social media channel re-skins, mobile and tablet * Help to support the development of digital style guidelines and visual standards. * Understands brand DNA and conveys this appropriately online.
This has a full-time, 40-hour or more per week work schedule.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other related job opportunities with Adecco.
Warehouse Shipping Clerks General Laborers Needed 2nd and 3rd Shifts For 50+ Openings | warehousing jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search fill a Warehouse Clerk job in the Gap area. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for assisting with shipping, packing and order selecting. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below! PLEASE SELECT BRANCH CODE: 1086 when completing your online application.
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Clerk job include:
• Picking and packing orders warehouse orders. • Lifting up to 30 pounds. • Using basic computer skills. • Testing cable boxes and providing light cosmetic work.
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds throughout an 8 hour shift. • Must be able to stand for a full 8 hour shift. • Must have reliable transportation. • Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
2nd and 3rd shift warehouse openings are available. The pay rate for both shifts is $10.50 per hour.
Click on APPLY NOW and SELECT BRANCH CODE: 1086 to be considered for this Warehouse Clerk job in the Gap area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Digital Designer. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below! Immediate need.
Job requirements: Junior Interactive Designer delivers digital solutions for a diverse range of marketing and integrated communications needs. Collaborates with both online and offline areas within the agency. Highly detail-oriented; responsible for both design and execution. Must be able to execute creative concepts to produce finished working solutions, and interpret brand standards and adapt as needed to digital channels. Independent problem-solving skills are critical.
Responsibilities: ? Design and test email marketing campaigns, relying on best practices to achieve consistent user experience across various desktop and web email clients and platforms ? Make HTML/CSS content updates to existing web experiences ? Execute new concepts and strategies, including storyboards ? Repurpose, rework and revise existing content as needed ? Maintain awareness of technology and software advances in the field and apply advances to daily tasks ? Maintain job folders, documentation ? Work closely with both online and offline areas within the agency to ensure consistency of branding and messaging ? Experience with video compression and prep for delivery a plus
Requirements: ? 3-5 years experience and a solid understanding of email marketing standards and best practices as well as interaction design principles and correct syntax ? Strong understanding of the process of concept development, copywriting and storyboarding for presentations ? Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with tech support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc. ? Excellent written and verbal communication
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco?s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the ?apply now? button to submit your resume. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disableddf-dc
New York, NY
Realize Your Career Goals
When it comes to job listings, Adecco is the go-to staffing agency for employers and job seekers alike. This is why we’ve been able to provide access to more jobs at more companies than any other recruiter for more than 50 years. No matter the type of work or the field, we have the people and resources to help turn your career goals into a reality
With offices worldwide, Adecco is a leader in workforce management—connecting 70,000 job seekers with companies daily. Create an account today to be matched with the right role at the right company.