You could spend your time sifting through hundreds of job listings, or you could turn to the trusted staffing professionals at Adecco.
We take the time to get to know you, from on-the-job experiences and skills to your career goals, so that we can match you with right opportunities.
Get started today by creating a free account and discovering firsthand the difference Adecco can make.
Adecco Transportation is assisting our client in search for a Class A delivery driver with Moffett experience in Lawrenceville, GA You will be hauling environmental products for erosions . Pay Rate: 17.00 per hour. Start time varies between 4am-5.30am.
Skills/Requirements Valid Class A license Moffat Experience 2 plus years¿ experience Safely lift and handle 50-100 pounds Be able to work overtime as the season requires Work in occasional adverse weather conditions Must have a current DOT Medical Card Pass a pre-employment drug screen Pass a background check Click on Apply Now to be considered for this open position in Lawrenceville, GA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Job Summary Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Line Sheet Artist located in Secaucus, NJ for a fashion company. This position is freelance, short term assignment, 35- 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday, for two weeks 4/15 – 5/01.
Job Responsibilities for the Line Sheet Artist - Support building line assortment sheets for International / Wholesale. - Create and edit line sheets. - Making artwork revisions and will be doing mechanicals for the artwork. - Graphic Design/ Illustrator / InDesign for line sheets. - Can work very fast, concept to completion.
Job Requirements - Extensive proficiency in Illustrator / InDesign. - Must be very detail oriented. - Bachelors in Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, etc.
Our client is seeking an Accounting Clerk to handle freight payment invoice auditing. The individual will also be responsible for resolving any invoicing disputes and rating discrepancies identified by transportation carriers. An understanding of transportation contracts and tariff rate structures are a plus. The position may also support various projects related to data gathering, metrics/reporting responsibilities and other department efforts related to transportation RFP and bid events, carrier activity and carrier performance research. The ability to work accurately while under pressure to meet deadlines is critical.df-dc
Customer Support | customer service jobs
***Work location is currently in East Liberty, but will be relocating to Moon area (15108) in 2015***
Adecco is currently recruiting for experienced Customer Support Representatives for long term temporary opportunity. A technology company that provides services and builds products to organize information for people and businesses is seeking Customer Support Representatives. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Support Representatives include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer needs via computer systems (email, chat, messaging, etc.) quickly and with accuracy on a daily basis - Provide excellent customer support in every situation - Communicate clearly in a friendly manner - Uphold all company core values - Work collaboratively with team members of different departments - Assess and assure quality of work - Analyze and submit daily/weekly feedback and reports - Enjoy and be energized in delighting customers - Work well within a team and as an individual
Customer Support Representatives candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 1-5 years of customer service experience - Previous experience with Email and/or Chat support - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Associates or Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution - Knowledgeable of MAC/PC and MS Excel
Support Center operates 24 hours/7 days a week including holidays. Must be available to work Monday-Sunday any shift - schedules will vary depending on business needs. Typically work 5 days a week with 2 days off in a row.
Pay rate for Customer Support Representative is $14/hr (with pay differential for overnight shift), plus overtime at time and a half every week.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Customer Support Representatives job opportunities with Adecco.
Video Production Technical Director | manufacturing jobs
Job Summary This is a freelance position available for a Video Production Technical Director with Video editing abilities to support the day to day operations of our facility that support studio production, field production, post production and web casting.
Job Requirements • Candidate must be proficient with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere editing and proficient with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop. • Must be proficient with Panasonic HD cameras and a strong knowledge of lighting and audio. A strong knowledge of webcasting is a must. • Candidate will be expected to assist in studio setup and maintenance, as well as help transport equipment to other shoot locations. • Must have 5+ years experience
Job Responsibilities • Support technical operations of our studio and maintain accurate documentation of engineering system. • Manage the maintenance and repair of all facility electronic equipment. • Reallocate own and other engineering resources as daily needs change. • Provide administrative support (i.e. purchase orders and estimates) as requested - all other duties as assigned.
An FDIC insured bank located in Timonium, MD is now extensively expanding their loan officer team. The company’s Personal banking goes beyond simply managing money. Established in 1925, it conducts business with a strong emphasis on all areas of lending - including consumer, residential, construction and commercial. They are seeking Loan Officers with a minimum of 2 years of mortgage experience to join our team. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of all conventional, FHA and VA loan products, excellent communication skills and a proven track record for referrals. The bank is offering a strong platform including:
• COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN (100BPs) • Flexible Schedule • Government (FHA/VA, 203k, USDA) • Conventional, and Jumbo programs • Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer • Medical, dental, disability, life insurance • Nationwide Lending - NO LICENSING REQUIRED • Administrative support • Marketing support and services • Qualified mortgage leads df-dc
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Contract Recruiter | administration jobs
Adecco is currently seeking energetic individuals to join our team as a Contract Recruiter in Portsmouth N.H. Candidates will work to execute all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. A Contract Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting and taking over the employment coordination tasks such as scheduling interviews, on-boarding, etc. If you meet the qualifications below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Contract Recruiter job include:
- Assisting in the HR department. - Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands. - Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities. - Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements. - Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites
Apply Now to be considered for the Contract Recruiter job in Portsmouth, NH or any related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
Forklift Operator/Material Handler | manufacturing jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting to fill multiple Warehouse - Forklift Operator jobs in Oceanside and Vista, CA. As a Forklift Driver you will drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trailers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Forklift Driver job include:
- Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down) - Accurately account for material being moved (Cycle counts, Physical Inventory, etc¿) - Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers - Perform general warehouse duties as needed - Operate RF scanner - Locate product within the warehouse facility - Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- Minimum 2 years¿ experience operating a forklift in the manufacturing environment - Good eye-hand coordination - Ability to read and execute a standard material Pick List - Ability to read drawings and other manufacturing documents - Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations, especially those that pertaining to safe forklift operation
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Forklift Driver job in Oceanside, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Mail Clerk Special Project in Columbus, Ohio 43228. Mail Clerk will be responsible for first line of quality checks, must be able to stand, ability to lift trays of mail and place in order, and examine all mail coming off the belt for quality checks. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for mail clerk include but are not limited to the following:
• Quality checks • Available Saturday, October 4, 2014 4 am to 4pm • Ability to read tray tags • Special Project
Mail clerk candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Consistently lift trays full of mail and place on skids • Examine mail for required specifications
This is a one day project – Saturday, October 4, 2014 4 am to 4 pm
Pay for this position is $11.50/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related job opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
Realize Your Career Goals
When it comes to job listings, Adecco is the go-to staffing agency for employers and job seekers alike. This is why we’ve been able to provide access to more jobs at more companies than any other recruiter for more than 50 years. No matter the type of work or the field, we have the people and resources to help turn your career goals into a reality
With offices worldwide, Adecco is a leader in workforce management—connecting 70,000 job seekers with companies daily. Create an account today to be matched with the right role at the right company.