Senior Marketing Associate | marketing jobs
Our client, an insurance company, has an opening in West Palm Beach, FL for a Licensed Property & Casualty Senior Marketing Associate. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The Senior Marketing Associate position requires an understanding of the producer’s markets, and his/her marketing activities. The primary objective of an individual in this position is to provide both administrative and marketing support to the producer.
An individual in this position works under the direction of the producer, and is expected to be knowledgeable of, and comply with, all applicable laws, regulations, rules and Company policies and procedures concerning sales of insurance and other financial services products. Depending on the market in which the producer works, Senior Marketing Assistants may need the following licenses, registrations, and appointments: Life and Health and/or Property and Casualty.
The description of this position is necessarily generic, as the actual duties and responsibilities will depend on the associate’s licenses registrations, appointments and training.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain compliant office
• Perform office administrative functions
• Assure that client files are properly established, maintained and adhere to compliance and document retention guidelines
• Maintain accurate records on clients and prospects
• Update client files and client contact logs in CDS
• Handle incoming mail
• Meet with producer to review goals, progress, and priorities
• Attend non-mandatory training and meetings when agreed upon by producer
• Answer incoming telephone calls and take messages, greet walk-in clients in producers private office
Marketing and Sales Support
• Scrub leads against do not call/mail lists
• Prepare client correspondence, for producer’s signature, as appropriate
• If properly state insurance licensed and appointed and/or FINRA and state blue sky registered and is properly trained for the activity and/or applicable product, an MA under the direction of the producer may:
Pro-actively contact customers and prospects to identify sales opportunities for the financial professional
Property and Casualty (P&C) Functions
• Prospect for new P&C customers via telephone, direct mail, referrals, trade shows and other methods
• Cross sell P&C to existing customers via telephone, Pru-reviews, CDS and other methods
• Solicit and sell P&C products, including fact-find, run P&C quote, order reports, complete and sign application
• Service P&C book of business, including making changes to inforce policies
• Order and be able to explain MVRs and Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Extracts [CLUE] reports
• Explain product terms, features, conditions or coverage
• Inform clients as to their existing coverage, premium payments, billing dates, etc.
• Contacting policyholders whose policies are about to lapse or non-renew to relay the process to resolve – reinstate, etc.df-dc