Commercial Project Coordinator | accounting jobs
1. Must possess strong organization and communication skills.
2. Construction-related experience a major plus
3. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
4. Should be pro-active, a self-starter and team player.
5. Should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Experience with Quickbooks a plus.
6. Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor needed for customer service and co-worker interaction.
7. Quick-thinking, self-starter, process-focused.
8. Basic accounting knowledge and proficiency in keyboard (typing) and 10-key calculator required.
Daily, Weekly & Monthly Duties:
1. Set up job files, input estimates; Pull permits and call-in for inspections.
2. Assist in equipment and materials purchasing, scheduling, tracking; Issue PO¿s as needed
3. Process and follow-up on submittals. Maintain Submittal log.
4. Process contractor contracts and supplementary documents (e.g. Schedule of Values, job schedules) and correspondence. Order and follow-up on requests for Certificates of Insurance
5. Update Superintendents¿ scheduling boards and/or job planning sheet.
6. Process and deliver O & M¿s and warranties for each job on a timely basis.
7. Forward Final Valuations at the end of each job prior to job close-out
8. Support VP/Estimator on commercial project bids (supplier quotes, bid recipient list, etc).
9. Maintain plans check-out list for suppliers and subcontractors for all jobs bidding.
10. Follow-up on receipt of supplier and subcontractor quotes for jobs bidding throughout the week.
11. Assist VP/Commercial Estimator in prepare/type/fax Bid Proposals for Commercial bids.
12. Update All Projects List for Commercial Jobs.
13. Regularly update Commercial Billing Status List as new jobs are awarded.df-dc