Human Resources - HR Generalist | management jobs
A local leading organization is currently seeking to fill a Human Resources - HR Generalist in Henrico, VA for a temporary opportunity (roughly 60-100 days). The HR Generalist is responsible for overseeing integration and implementation of change programs and policies, process improvements, relationship management, recruitment support, employee development, compensation, employee relations, training and regional project work. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Human Resources - HR Generalist job include:
• Establish a customer-centric culture in our Global Shared Services organization with highly collaborative relationships.
• Lead intricate cross-functional project teams to meet and exceed objectives from initial conception, organization, scheduling, implementation and follow up.
• Manage all local HR support services within the region while proactively measuring process improvement strategies/initiatives that drive transactional/routines to increase efficiency & effectiveness in HR operations.
• Manage all employee relation matters for the region including; coaching, counseling, termination, performance improvement plans and trending employee turnover.
• Handle escalated HR issues and general human resources services to the respective business partners and employee population, answering HR related inquiries while maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Assess and anticipate HR-related needs while proactively communicating needs and developing integrated solutions.
• Brand and market unified and consistent policies and procedures.
• Analyze trends and metrics for the region to provide support, develop solutions, programs and policies and foster open communication with business partners and employee population.
• Drive overall implementation of best practice, plans and strategies, and continually monitor effectiveness.
• Contribute and foster new and existing employee programs focused on employee staffing and on-boarding, employee relations, wellness programs, charitable events, along with training and development initiatives.
• Hands on implementation, standardization and utilization of policies, procedures, programs dealing with the specific activities of staffing, employee relations, on boarding and business systems.
• Ensure regulatory and system compliance in HR initiatives along with company health, safety and environmental policies and all applicable US export control and security regulations.
• Other duties as required.
• Minimum 5 years broad HR experience in a technical or operations environment
• Bachelor's degree required; Masters and additional HR certifications preferred
• Strong analytical skills, to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems and issues
• Proven track record of change and integration experience and results orientation
• Strong change management, coaching, interpersonal and communication skills
• Process orientation and project management skills
• Capable of working independently with good decision making skills
• Knowledge of current employment laws and regulations
• Excellent PC skills and strong working knowledge of systems (HRIS, ATS and payroll systems)
• Aptitude to handle multiple changing priorities
• Ability to travel 25%
Pay for this position is $24.00 hr to $28.50 per hour, DOE. This is a temporary assignment with 60-100 day time frame.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Human Resources - HR Generalist job in Richmond, VA or any related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc