Accounting – Full Charge Bookkeeper – Full Time | accounting jobs
Accounting – Full Charge Bookkeeper – Full Time
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a long-term full time Accounting – Full Charge Bookkeeper – Full Time temp to perm job opportunity. An Accounting – Full Charge Bookkeeper – Full Time will supervise other bookkeepers, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for an Accounting – Full Charge Bookkeeper – Full Time include but are not limited to the following:
• Full cycle Accounts Receivable including preparation of monthly invoices and maintaining
• 2. Accounts Payable including job costing, purchase orders, and vendor records maintenance.
• Multiple Bank reconciliations.
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly
journal entries as needed.
• Prepare monthly payroll.
• Prepare and file quarterly business/payroll taxes.
• Prepare monthly financial statements.
• Maintain required business licenses.
Accounting – Full Charge Bookkeeper – Full Time candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Proficient in QuickBooks Pro (3-5 years minimum experience).
• Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• 3-5 years Full Charge Bookkeeping experience.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work as a team player in an office environment.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for – Full Charge Bookkeeper – Full Time job or any other Administrative Assistant - General Office Clerk opportunities with Adecco.df-dc