Sales - Direct Hire | marketing jobs
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Retail Sales – Sales Representative – Business Development professional in the Fairfield/Hamilton area for a Direct Hire Opportunity. This person would be responsible for selling new, refurbished and customized golf carts. Candidates must be comfortable making cold calls and working with walk in customers. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
1. Regional Sales Support:
• Help in Planning, coordinating and executing and attending all show activities and local displays
• Participate in planning marketing strategy
• Will evaluate and develop action plans
• Assist in preparation and placement of local advertising
• Create and maintain customer database
2. Vendor Coordination Duties:
• Will be responsible for entering, building, maintaining vendor’s web portals
• Be Familiar with vendor’s main products and accessories
• Negotiate purchasing discounts
3. Showroom duties:
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
• Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items
• Position will have a base Salary with commission on sales and rentals
• Must have excellent computer skills – MS Office, Smart Phones, etc.
• Need to have good math skills
• Driving record must be acceptable to client’s auto insurance carrier and candidate must pass background and drug screens.
• Must be able to pass DOT physical exam and obtain DOT medical card
• Able to operate a pickup truck while pulling a trailer
• High School Education (or equivalent)
• 1 to 2 years of Retail Sales Experience is preferred
We one opening for a Direct Hire.
Pay for this position is $30,000 base salary plus commission. Average first year Commission is $10,000
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other retail sales related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc