Realize Your Career Goals with Adecco in Rochester
At Adecco in Rochester, not only do we know your local job market inside and out, but we also give you access to more Rochester jobs at more companies than anyone else.
The recruitment professionals at your local Adecco make it their mission to provide superior service through best-in-class job matching and career development.
So whether you’re seeking a temporary role or a more permanent position, we’re here to help you find the right job in Rochester at the right company.
Our Services Include:
Temporary and Contract Staffing
New Job Listings
NEW Process Inspection Test Technician Optics Optical- Open Recruit 8/5 and 8/6 - 9AM-11AM | manufacturing jobs
Adecco is has Machine Process Inspection Optical, Test Technician, Optics Technician jobs for you at a highly technical and fast growing optic sensor company in the Rochester, NY area.
Apply Now if you meet the requirements below! or attend open recruit on Tuesday 8/5 and Wednesday 8/6 9-11am at our Lexington Ave office.
Responsibilities for the Process Inspection Technician Optics Optical Position include:
- Perform system data entry, document retrieval and document control - Optics Optical Inspection Process Technician experience - Working in high level cleanroom; cleanroom certification preferred - Utilization of statistical process control (SPC) to monitor equipment and process performance within defined limits
- HS Diploma or GED transcript is required - You must have previous Manufacturing experience, mechanical aptitude, electronic assembly experience; technical optics, optical experience preferred - Computer knowledgeable - Strong work ethic and attention to detail and processes - Ability to perform all necessary job functions while fully covered in a clean room suit consisting of coverall, hair cover, hood, mask/veil, safety glasses, shoes/boots/covers, cotton glove liners, latex over gloves - You must be able to use chemicals and solvents for use in processing, cleaning and weekly wipe downs - Provide 2 professional work references and resume
Important note: These positions are not accessible via the bus line
Apply Now if you are interested in this GREAT Process Inspection Technician Optics Optical opportunity!df-dc
NEW Forktruck Stand Up Forklift Raymond Open Recruit 8/6 9AM-11AM | manufacturing jobs
Adecco has a NEW and immediate need for forktruck/forklift operators!!!
You will be required to operate a standup, Forklift, narrow aisle operation. The ideal candidate will have experience operating a Raymond Forklift with joy stick operation.
To qualify for this Forktruck/Forklift position you must have - A current and valid drivers license - Forklift certification within the past 3 years - 2+ years of recent forklift operation experience - A copy of your HS Diploma or GED minimally - Reliable transportation, these forklift positions are not busline accessible - Positive work history with professional references - Submission to client pre screen requirements
*** SHIPPING AND RECEIVING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED***
These forklift/forktruck positions are contract at this time with a possibility for extension or hire.
Apply today for this NEW Forklift/Forktruck position!
We will be holding open interviews for these positions at Adecco 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606
Wednesday, 8/6 9AM-11AM
Please come with your updated resume outlining your recent forklift/forktruck experience!
NEW Machine Operator Warehouse Shipping Receiving Open Recruit 8/6 and 8/7 from 9AM-11AM | manufacturing jobs
Adecco is seeking several candidates IMMEDIATELY for Machine Operator Warehouse Shipping Receiving for a well established company on the westside! These are temp to hire opportunites for the right candidate!!!
Current positions are on A/B and C shifts
YOU MUST HAVE the following:
- 1-3 years of recent machine operator experience - Steel toe boots - EXCELLENT measuring skills - Ability to lift up to 50lbs continuously - Successful completion of customer pre-employment screenings - These positions are NOT busline accessible - Resume and references are a must - HS/GED is required - Shipping and Receiving
*Strong Shipping/Receiving utilizing UPS and FEDEX preferred
Corrugated experience is a plus
This company is seeking machine operation warehouse shipping and receiving candidates that are motivated, possess a strong team work attitude, and intiative to learn and grow within their company.
Resumes and references are required as the customer will review and interview prospective candidates for this Machine Operator Warehouse Shipping Receiving position
Apply today for immediate consideration
Open recruit for these Machine Operator positions at: Adecco 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 8/5 and 8/6 9AM-11AM
Come prepared for an interview with resume and references for this machine operator warehouse shipping receiving positiondf-dc
Technical Support - Open Recruit on 8/5, 8/6 and 8/7 from 9am-11am, 1330 Lexington Avenue | customer service jobs
The position is for a Help Desk Support Technician who will provide level 2 technical support for a premier customer. The individual will be responsible for answering and placing calls, emails, chat, website or remote sessions involving accurate diagnosis of customers’ technical issues. It will be imperative that the technician is well informed and trained in current technology as well has exhibit excellent customer service skills.
· Navigate and update several screens and applications with little to no errors
· Handle inbound calls from customer in a professional manner
· Understand tiered pricing plans and recognize beneficial up sell opportunities for the customers
· Available for periodic overtime
· Troubleshoot and support various devices including but not limited to: iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Galaxy, Blackberry, Android, Xbox 360, Wii and Playstations
· Setup new computers networking, email, and file transfers
o Configure printers, routers, scanners, Multiple PCs
· Removing viruses and malware
· Repairing issues with operating systems, including conflicts with drivers
o Updating operating systems
o Organizing files and folders, defragmenting hard drives
· Organize Security software setting
Hours can range anywhere from 8AM - 11PM Mon-Sat, 9AM - 7PM Sunday
PLEASE COME TO OUR OPEN RECRUIT ON 8/5, 8/6 and 8/7 FROM 9AM - 11AM AT: Adecco 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606
NEW Oracle, AP/AR, Collections, Billing, Invoicing- Open Recruit 8/5 and 8/6 9AM-11AM | accounting jobs
Adecco is seeking a strong candidate, available to work part time or full time, as an AP/AR, Oracle, Collections, Billing, Invoicing specialist.
The Candidate MUST HAVE
o- Proven longevity in previous jobs o- Oracle experience o- Part time availability o- Strong MS Word and Excel o- Must have AP/AR, Invoicing, Billing, Collections experience o- Not busline accessible
The job duties are as follows
o- Daily invoice distribution for assigned districts o- Preparation and special billing for major accounts. o- Collecting current and delinquent copier meter reads by assigned method o- Update customer contact and purchase order information in Tesseract system o- Monthly billing contracts and meter collection goals. o- Handle and follow up on internal and external client invoice questions and provide o- Resolve copier meter read issues by researching, correction and communicating with customer. o- Accounting tasks o- Billing,special invoicing and assigned major accounts.
-Candidates with 2-5 years of billing experience and Oracle -4 year degree are preferred
We will have an open recruit for this position on 8/5 and 8/6 9AM-11AM Adecco 1330 Lexington Ave Rochester, NY 14606
Apply today for this temp/temp to hire opportunity in the AP/AR, Oracle, Billing, Invoicing, Collections field!df-dc
NEW Machine Builder Pneumatic Electrical Mechanical Test | manufacturing jobs
NEW Adecco is seeking several highly skilled candidates with Machine Builder, Electrical Mechanical, Test, Pneumatic, Assembly background.
To qualify for this Machine Builder, Electrical, Mechanical, Test, Pneumatic, Assembly position you must have the following experience:
o- Strong Analytical skills with ability to determine root cause issues o- Knowledge in parts manufacturing processes, GD&T inspection methods o- Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic assembly o- Ability to multi-task o- Ability to lift 30-50lbs. o- Small and Large Assembly experience o- Familiarity with Computers, Assembly tools, Troubleshooting equipment not limited to calipers, oscilloscope, borescope etc. o- Build, test and qualify machines and/or subassemblies according to prints or process sheets o- Installation of electrical components, wires and pneumatic components o- Use of power tools (chop saw, drill etc)
Apply today for this NEW position in Machine Builder Pneumatic Electrical Mechanical Test job!!!df-dc