Realize Your Career Goals with Adecco in Rochester
At Adecco in Rochester, not only do we know your local job market inside and out, but we also give you access to more Rochester jobs at more companies than anyone else.
The recruitment professionals at your local Adecco make it their mission to provide superior service through best-in-class job matching and career development.
So whether you’re seeking a temporary role or a more permanent position, we’re here to help you find the right job in Rochester at the right company.
Our Services Include:
Temporary and Contract Staffing
New Job Listings
Retail Sales Greeter | customer service jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a Retail Greeter job in Rochester, NH. This is a permanent opportunity. The Retail Greeter will be responsible for greeting customers when they walk into the store and giving exemplary customer service. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Retail Greeter job include:
-MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED -Professional dress code is required -Able to stand for long periods of time -Able to develop new prospects -Interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organizations products and/or services -Provides a consistently excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism -Maintaining strong knowledge of new wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features -Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations -Handling all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders -Handling phone inquires from customers
Pay rate is $12-$13/hr.
This is a full-time position working approximately 40 hrs/week. You must be flexible with your schedule working various retail store hours, including nights and weekends. The store is open 7 days/week.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Retail Greeter job in Rochester, NH or any related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc
Call Center Customer Service Open Recruit Tuesday 4/1 and Wednesday 4/2 9AM-11AM | customer service jobs
Adecco has an immediate need for 50 openings to assist with the closing of Tax Season in a customer service call center environment!
This position is contract for one week April 9th-16th
To qualify for this call center customer service assignment, candidates will need: - HS Diploma/GED minimally - Reliable transportation Work locations is on West Avenue - Typing 25WPM minimal - Inbound Call Center experience preferred - Professional job references
This call center customer service position operates on a 24/7 schedule, the ideal candidate will have open flexibility.
If you are interested in this immediate, one week assignment apply today!
Adecco will hold an open recruit for this assignment at our office 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 Tuesday, 4/1 and Wednesday 4/29AM-11AM
Please come prepared for an interview and bring an updated resume, 2 professional job references.df-dc
Tax Researcher | administration jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for several Tax Researchers in the Rochester area. If you meet the qualifications for the Tax Researcher listed below, please APPLY NOW.
Responsibilities for the Tax Researcher include but are not limited to the following:
- Working under general supervision, a Tax Researcher conducts research of tax data, using a variety of tools. - Extracts and compiles data into documents and reports. - Performs duties such as maintaining simple to complex files. - Searches and investigates information contained in files. - Processes departmental documents requiring knowledge of functional operations and entering report results into tracking system. - Analyzes and interprets information extracted to meet requirements. - May proofread documents submitted by Searchers for grammatical, mathematical, typographical and compositional errors adhering to formatting standards and guidelines. - May update/maintain database with reviewed and corrected data.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School diploma or GED. - 2 - 4 Year College degree preferred. - Proficient PC Skills to create/update documents/spreadsheets containing basic formulas & formatting. - Strong attention to detail. - Self-disciplined. - Tenacity for solving detailed issues.
Click Apply Now to begin the application process for the Tax Researcher position.df-dc
Sales Lead Generation Marketing Commission Open Recruit Thursday, 3/13 9AM-11AM | marketing jobs
Adecco is currently recruiting for a sales-lead generation-marketing-commission driven candidate to work on a part time basis, Thursday-Sunday with an excellent opportunity to make a base wage plus commission!
This is a great opportunity to supplement your income if you are perhaps working another part time job or even taking classes Monday-Wednesday as it will range from 12-28 hours a week
The ideal candidate will work at: o- Trade shows o- Festivals o- Other venues that will generate SALES!
Required skills o- Motivated!! o- Confidence o- Outgoing!! o- Previous sales-marketing-lead generation- commission based-CSR experience!! o- Tech savvy, utilizing a marketing digital site o- Transportation to numerous venues across the Rochester/surrounding areas o- 2 Professional job references o- Commitment to part time, up to 28 hours position
Open Recruit at Adecco for these positions only 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 3/13 9AM-11AM
If you are interested in this part time, sales-lead generation-marketing-commission driven opportunity AND hourly wage, APPLY TODAY!df-dc
Process Inspection Technician Optics Optical- Open Recruit Tuesday 4/15 and Wednesday 4/16 9AM-11AM | manufacturing jobs
Adecco is currently recruiting for Machine Process Inspection Optical Optics Technicians for a highly technical and fast growing optic sensor company in the Rochester, NY area.
Apply Now if you meet the requirements below! or attend open recruit on Tuesday 4/15 and Wednesday 4/16 9-11am at our Lexington Ave office.
Responsibilities for the Process Technician include:
- Perform system data entry, document retrieval and document control - Optics Optical Inspection Process Technician experience - Working in high level cleanroom; cleanroom certification preferred - Utilization of statistical process control (SPC) to monitor equipment and process performance within defined limits
- Copy of HS Diploma or GED transcript is required - Must work rotating 12 hour shifts on a 7 day/week schedule, plus overtime as needed - Must have previous Manufacturing experience; technical optics, optical experience preferred - Computer knowledgeable - Strong work ethic and attention to detail and processes - Ability to perform all necessary job functions while fully covered in a clean room suit consisting of coverall, hair cover, hood, mask/veil, safety glasses, shoes/boots/covers, cotton glove liners, latex over gloves - Must be able to use chemicals and solvents for use in processing, cleaning and weekly wipe downs - Provide 2 professional work references and resume
Important note: This office location is not accessible via the bus line
Apply Now if you are interested in this GREAT opportunity!df-dc
Technical Support LINUX Solaris UNIX AOL Technician Tacops Open Recruit Wednesday, 4/16/14 9AM-11AM | customer service jobs
Technical Support positions
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for multiple technical support positions in Rochester. The positions are direct hire opportunities and will provide Business to Business (B2B) technical support for IT Directors and network administrators. If you meet the qualifications for the technical support position listed below, please Apply Now.
Responsibilities for the technical support position include but are not limited to the following:
o- Answer tickets submitted by the organization regarding issues with Linux/UNIX/Solaris o- Tacops experience o- AOL technology experience o- Send mail, SSH, CVS, MySQL and Perl. Command line Linux knowledge - BASH, DNS, RegEx. o- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining a high level of technical support. o- Must be available to work in a 24/7 call center environment.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 2 year degree preferred. • 1-3 years direct client contact technical support experience. • Excellent problem diagnosis and problem solving skills. • Strong customer service and effective communication skills. • Must be able to type minimum of 45 wpm. • Ability to multi-task and resolve ticket issues simultaneously without losing effectiveness.
Multiple shifts are available for these opportunities. Must be available to work in a 24/7 call center environment. Pay rates range up to 13/hr. depending on experience.
Open Recruit at Adecco for these positions only 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 Wednesday, 4/16/14 9AM-11AM
Click Apply Now to begin the application process for the technical support positions. df-dc
Machine Maintenance Davenport Laser Turret Brake Press Operator- Open Recruit Tuesday, 4/8 9AM-11AM | manufacturing jobs
ADECCO is currently seeking numerous candidates for several companies in Rochester and surrounding areas for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift and rotating shifts. Positions are long term temporary and temp to hire opportunities, current positions are on in Pittsford/Penfield/Fairport/Honeoye Falls areas
*** These are NOT entry level opportunities, must have MINIMALLY 3-5 years of RECENT machine operator/helper experience*** *** Resume needs to outline relevant and recent work experience in the manufacturing field***
Positions will require one or more of the following and recent relevant experience:
- Be willing to work in a VERY PHYSICAL environment (bending, lifting up to 50lbs continuously, twisting,stooping,standing 8-10 hours a day, repetitive motions) - Mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical skills - Reading schematics, basic PLC programming, metal fabrication - Be WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME (before/after shift AND weekends!!!) - MUST have prior machine operation experience and/or recent manufacturing warehousing experience 3-5 years - EXCELLENT measuring capabilities (will have to pass a measuring assessment) - Stable work history, no attendance issues! - Positive work references from previous employer - Steel toe boots/shoes required - Client requires screening - Ability to work AC rotating shifts - Reliable transportation- some positions as far as Honeoye Falls! - Ability to work in clean room requiring FULL CLEANROOM GOWNING - Copy of HS Diploma/GED required for most clients and we will need to take a copy
These positions are NOT busline accessible.
If you have the required, and relevant work experience, apply TODAY at adeccousa.com and select office 5315
We will be holding an open recruit for these positions at Adecco 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 4/8 from 9AM-11AM
Please bring resume with relevant work experience, 2 professional job references and please come dressed for an interview df-dc
Pick Pack Production Manufacturing Stand Up Forklift Open Recruit Tuesday, 4/15/14 9AM-11AM | manufacturing jobs
Attention Job Seekers!!!
We are currently seeking candidates for Thermo Fisher in Penfield and Fairport!!! *** YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS AND RECENT MANUFACTURING/WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE!!***
*** Stand Up Forktruck REQUIRES a minimum of 2 years experience, operating stand up/Crown/Raymond/narrow aisle forklift with joystick control!!!***
*** All positions are long term temp with a possibility of hire, no guarantee*** Thermo Fisher has up to one year to make a hiring decision
All positions require that you have: - Reliable transportation (positions are not bus line accessible) - Completed the related assessments - Ability to move from 1st shift to 2nd or 3rd shift - Client pre screening - MUST provide minimally a copy of a HS Diploma or GED - Tour of the facility - Positive references, resume outlining relevant experience- ABSOLUTLEY NO ATTENDANCE ISSUES! - Available for mandatory OT!
These jobs required that you can move quickly, requires repetitive motions, lifting up to 35lbs continuously. There is a substantial amount of bending, lifting, stooping, twisting and repetitive motions. Basic computer skills could be a benefit, we occasionally will also see Positions in shipping at Thermo Fisher and forklift operation of a stand up forklift with a joystick (must have experience operating this particular forklift)
If you have not applied/worked for Adecco in the past, you will need to apply online at Adeccousa.com and select office 5315 *** Please upload current and relevant resume outling recent manufacturing experience***
Open Recruit on Tuesday, 4/15/14 at 9AM Adecco 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 9AM-11AM
*** COME DRESSED FOR AN INTERVIEW, BRING A RESUME AND PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES!!!***df-dc
Outside Sales Representative | industrial jobs
An Outside Sales Representative Job is available in Syracuse, NY. Adecco's Client is one of the largest independent food service distribution companies in the nation. As Sales Representative, you will be responsible for finding, growing and developing current and new customer opportunities. You must have a general management background, or industry experience in food sales.
*You will start with a base and earn up to 10% commission for the first two years.
*After your initial training is completed, you will have unlimited earnings potential (six figures).
*You will work in an environment of continued and consistent growth.
*You will have a comprehensive benefits package, phone allowance, and car allowance.df-dc