Realize Your Career Goals with Adecco in Rochester
At Adecco in Rochester, not only do we know your local job market inside and out, but we also give you access to more Rochester jobs at more companies than anyone else.
The recruitment professionals at your local Adecco make it their mission to provide superior service through best-in-class job matching and career development.
So whether you’re seeking a temporary role or a more permanent position, we’re here to help you find the right job in Rochester at the right company.
Our Services Include:
Temporary and Contract Staffing
New Job Listings
Tax Researcher | administration jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for several Tax Researchers in the Rochester area. If you meet the qualifications for the Tax Researcher listed below, please APPLY NOW.
Responsibilities for the Tax Researcher include but are not limited to the following:
- Working under general supervision, a Tax Researcher conducts research of tax data, using a variety of tools. - Extracts and compiles data into documents and reports. - Performs duties such as maintaining simple to complex files. - Searches and investigates information contained in files. - Processes departmental documents requiring knowledge of functional operations and entering report results into tracking system. - Analyzes and interprets information extracted to meet requirements. - May proofread documents submitted by Searchers for grammatical, mathematical, typographical and compositional errors adhering to formatting standards and guidelines. - May update/maintain database with reviewed and corrected data.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School diploma or GED. - 2 - 4 Year College degree preferred. - Proficient PC Skills to create/update documents/spreadsheets containing basic formulas & formatting. - Strong attention to detail. - Self-disciplined. - Tenacity for solving detailed issues.
Click Apply Now to begin the application process for the Tax Researcher position.df-dc
Customer Service Representative | customer service jobs
Customer Service Representative positions for a Tax Program
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for multiple inbound Customer Service Representative positions in Rochester. The positions are direct hire opportunities and will serve as technical support servicing customers of the leading online and desktop tax filing software, TurboTax, during the upcoming tax season. If you meet the qualifications for the customer service representative listed below, please Apply Now.
Responsibilities for the customer service representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide Level 1 technical assistance to customers on products. • Use computer systems to track, gather information and/or troubleshoot the issues raised by the customer. • Keep records of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken. • Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining a high level of customer service. • Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department head or supervisor for further investigation.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School diploma or GED. • Previous customer service or call center experience preferred. • Ability to complete a 13 day training session. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm and diplomatic manner. • Computer literate – must be proficient with email and MS Word.
Multiple shifts are available for these opportunities between the hours of 8am and 12am during the tax season. Pay rates range from $9.75 to $10.25, depending on experience.
After completing the online application, stop by our office at 1330 Lexington Avenue, Monday – Friday, 9am – 11am for the online assessments. Click Apply Now to begin the application process for the customer service representative. df-dc
Machine Maintenance Davenport Laser Turret Brake Press Operator- Open Recruit Tuesday, 2/25 9AM-11AM | manufacturing jobs
ADECCO is currently seeking numerous candidates for several companies in Rochester and surrounding areas for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift and rotating shifts. Positions are long term temporary and temp to hire opportunities, current positions are on in Pittsford/Penfield/Fairport/Honeoye Falls areas
*** These are NOT entry level opportunities, must have MINIMALLY 3-5 years of RECENT machine operator/helper experience*** *** Resume needs to outline relevant and recent work experience in the manufacturing field***
Positions will require one or more of the following and recent relevant experience:
- Be willing to work in a VERY PHYSICAL environment (bending, lifting up to 50lbs continuously, twisting,stooping,standing 8-10 hours a day, repetitive motions) - Mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical skills - Reading schematics, basic PLC programming, metal fabrication - Be WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME (before/after shift AND weekends!!!) - MUST have prior machine operation experience and/or recent manufacturing warehousing experience 3-5 years - EXCELLENT measuring capabilities (will have to pass a measuring assessment) - Stable work history, no attendance issues! - Positive work references from previous employer - Steel toe boots/shoes required - Client requires screening - Ability to work AC rotating shifts - Reliable transportation- some positions as far as Honeoye Falls! - Ability to work in clean room requiring FULL CLEANROOM GOWNING - Copy of HS Diploma/GED required for most clients and we will need to take a copy
These positions are NOT busline accessible.
If you have the required, and relevant work experience, apply TODAY at adeccousa.com and select office 5315
We will be holding an open recruit for these positions at Adecco 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 2/25 from 9AM-11AM
Please bring resume with relevant work experience, 2 professional job references and please come dressed for an interview df-dc
Process Technician-Optics | manufacturing jobs
Adecco is currently recruiting for Machine Process Technicians for a highly technical and fast growing optic sensor company in the Rochester, NY area.
Apply Now if you meet the requirements below! or attend open recruit on Tuesday 9-11am at our Lexington Ave office.
Responsibilities for the Process Technician include:
• Perform system data entry, document retrieval and document control • Working in high level cleanroom; cleanroom certification preferred • Utilization of statistical process control (SPC) to monitor equipment and process performance within defined limits •
• Copy of HS Diploma or GED transcript is required • Must work rotating 12 hour shifts on a 7 day/week schedule, plus overtime as needed • Must have previous Manufacturing experience; technical preferred • Computer knowledgeable • Strong work ethic and attention to detail • Ability to perform all necessary job functions while fully covered in a clean room suit consisting of coverall, hair cover, hood, mask/veil, safety glasses, shoes/boots/covers, cotton glove liners, latex over gloves • Must be able to use chemicals and solvents for use in processing, cleaning and weekly wipe downs • Provide 2 professional work references and resume
Important note: This office location is not accessible via the bus line
Apply Now if you are interested in this GREAT opportunity!
Accountant Accounting Tax Preparation CPA Certified Public Accountant UltraTax | accounting jobs
Adecco is seeking an experienced CPA with Tax Preparation and much sought after, UltraTax experience!!
The Tax Preparation position is located on the west side and is perfect for someone that wants to pick up full time work from around the beginning of February through the duration of tax season!
Tax Preparation job duties will include, but are not limited to-
o- Reviewing tax forms for both business and individuals o- Data entry of forms o- Previous tax preparation required o- Ultra tax software experience required
This Tax Preparation position is full time work with OT as needed to get the job done and salary will be based on experience in the accounting field.
For immediate consideration for this Tax Preparation position, please apply today with your updated resume reflecting the relevant experience needed for this seasonal position!!df-dc
Clerical Administrative Tax Research Jobs- Open Recruit Wednesday, 2/26/14 9AM-11AM | information technology jobs
ADECCO is assisting several growing companies looking to fill several vacancies in the Henrietta and Pittsford area. If you meet the requirements below please apply NOW!
Administrative candidates will be assisting various departments by performing any combination of entry-level clerical duties, requiring general knowledge and the application of various work methods and procedures with general supervision. All clerical-administrative candidates will be required to complete assessments that will measure your typing and MS office skills prior to be being placed on assignment.
To be considered for these Administrative/Clerical/Tax Research positions candidates must meet the following requirements:
o HS Diploma or GED required- EXACT GRADUATION/DEGREE INFORMATION IS IMPERATIVE*** o Strong data entry, ability to type 50+WPM o Intermediate level proficiency with Word and Excel o Previous experience in the mortgage/tax/finance industry, banking exp is a plus o Strong work ethic and attention to detail o Must have previous office experience o Requires handling of confidential information o Provide 2 professional work references and resume o Extensive background screening required per client
Note: Work location is not accessible via the bus line
Positions are available on 2nd shift; Ability to work between 3:30PM-12AM
APPLY NOW if you are interested in this Administrative-Clerical-Tax Research-Office-Data Entry opportunity! Come in to our office Wednesday, 2/26 9AM-11AM at Adecco 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606
Come dressed for an interview with your current, and relevant work experience outlined in your resume and two professional job references and we'll see you on Wednesday 1/8 at 9AM!df-dc
Pick Pack Assembly Production Manufacturing Joystick Forklift Open Recruit Tuesday, 2/25/14 9AM-11AM | manufacturing jobs
Are you making any purchases with Valentine's Day quickly approaching, and wondering just how you are going to pay for it??
We are currently seeking candidates for Thermo Fisher in Penfield and Fairport!!! *** MUST HAVE PREVIOUS AND RECENT MANUFACTURING/WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE!!***
*** Forktruck REQUIRES a minimum of 2 years expereience, operating stand up/Crown/Raymond/narrow aisle forklift with joystick control!!!***
*** All positions are long term temp with a possibility of hire, no guarantee*** Thermo Fisher has up to one year to make a hiring decision
All positions require: - Reliable transportation (positions are not bus line accessible) - Assessments - Ability to move from 1st shift to 2nd or 3rd shift - Client pre screening - MUST provide minimally a copy of a HS Diploma or GED - Tour of the facility - Positive references, resume outlining relevant experience- ABSOLUTLEY NO ATTENDANCE ISSUES! - Available for mandatory OT!
The ideal candidate can move quickly, requires repetitive motions, lifting up to 35lbs continuously. Substantial amount of bending, lifting, stooping, twisting and repetitive motions. Basic computer skills could be a benefit, we occasionally will also see Positions in shipping at Thermo Fisher and forklift operation of a stand up forklift with a joystick (must have experience operating this particular forklift)
If you have not applied/worked for Adecco in the past, you will need to apply online at Adeccousa.com and select office 5315 *** Please upload current and relevant resume outling recent manufacturing experience***
Open Recruit on Tuesday, 2/25/14 at 9AM Adecco 1330 Lexington Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 9AM-11AM
*** COME DRESSED FOR AN INTERVIEW, BRING A RESUME AND PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES!!!***df-dc
Teller/Tax Researcher II | finance jobs
Adecco Group has an immediate opening for an Tax Researcher II on a 5 month opportunity in Rochester NY.
Pay rate 14.50 Mortgage or banking experience preferred.
Responsibilities: Searching and investigating information contained in files regarding property taxes. Process department documents research documents, maintain records/reports.
Requirements: 1+ year Mortgage or banking experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online!
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco?s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the ?apply now? button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Viorelia Catan at 866-892-5140 ext 144#df-dc