Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst | industrial jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Workflow Management Scheduling Analyst position in Durham RTP, NC. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The Workforce Real-Time Scheduling Analyst would be responsible for analyzing the intra-day contact volume data while supporting functional management within the Call Center to ensure resource optimization. This includes developing accurate and effective schedules and leveraging real time decision-making to ensure that service level targets are achieved. This position will also be responsible for assisting with real-time monitoring using Monet’s real-time adherence software and Symposium ACD real-time displays. Additionally this position requires analyzing and reporting on contact statistics, and service levels. This position will work with the Operations Management to ensure that we meet and exceed goals while adhering to high quality standards.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Must be flexible to work between the hours of 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST Monday - Sunday. May be required to work holidays. Flexibility required to accommodate business need (longer hours until 12 AM EST may be required)
• Produce weekly schedules for 150+ Customer Service Representatives based on forecasted volume and workload to ensure adequate staffing levels for our phone, alert, email and contacts
• Monitor daily and hourly service levels for all contact types and make real-time adjustments to the schedule to ensure departmental KPI’s
• Build models that would allow us to create a part time workforce that we can leverage for high volumes both intra and inter day
• Manage overtime to hit labor budgets
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports and distribute to management team
• Make recommendations, set priorities, and make explicit resource considerations when planning and scheduling training or initiatives
• In partnership with the Operations team, monitor Monet, Symposium and Right Now Technologies to allocate the workload appropriately
• Coordinate with Operation management to incorporate seasonal variations, cross training, and special events that impact contact volume
• Manage vacation allotments for employees to ensure appropriate staffing
• Review WFM reports with Operations and Call Center teams to identify areas of opportunity and improved efficiency
• Apply effective theories on everyday business challenges that will balance service levels and occupancy
• Will be part of a fast paced, changing environment, and work as part of a team
• Assist in identifying root cause and protocols to address deviation
• Intra-Day and Historical reporting (Daily Performance Report and Individual Performance Report), including root cause analysis of service level deviations, action plan development and resolution
• Maintain and execute upgrades of the Monet Workforce Management System.
• Demonstrate Leadership within the team structure and activities
• Coordinate with other departments including Information Technology, Telecom, and other customer service areas in order to create reports
• Create custom reports in response to internal and external ad hoc requests
• Attend applicable training sessions to keep up-to-date on company and departmental changes, process updates, etc.
• Work closely with management to identify and assist in implementing process improvements
• Complete special projects as assigned by management
• Must be able to identify root causes to problems and develop measurable solutions to eliminate re-occurrence
• Excel proficiency to be able to analyze labor data and call volumes to create optimized labor schedules
• Proven ability to analyze historical and projected call volume trends and apply those trends to statistical models to be used as a foundation for scheduling labor to hit all KPI’s and Service levels goals
• Documented ability to schedule non-exempt labor with the ability to adjust to day-day personnel issues while maximizing team effectiveness
• Demonstrated ability to collect labor and employee performance data via disparate systems into a single source of information and use that data to drive business decisions.
• High degree of verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively and concisely present information at all levels of the call center operations
• Advanced understanding of Call Center Operations, contact flow, and metrics
• Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
• Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed position high profile position
• Previous experience with telecom and ACD reporting and administration experience desired
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Must be self motivated, able to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
• Willingness to take accountability for decisions and actions
• Ability to work occasional extra hours, including weekends, as business demands dictate
Education and Experience
• Associate degree a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 3 years call center labor scheduling and forecasting experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Workflow Management Analyst job in Durham RTP, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled