10-A Oak Branch Drive
Greensboro, NC 27407
Tel : 336-854-6000
Realize Your Career Goals with Adecco in Greensboro
At Adecco in Greensboro, not only do we know your local job market inside and out, but we also give you access to more Greensboro jobs at more companies than anyone else.
The recruitment professionals at your local Adecco make it their mission to provide superior service through best-in-class job matching and career development.
So whether you’re seeking a temporary role or a more permanent position, we’re here to help you find the right job in Greensboro at the right company.
Our Services Include:
Temporary and Contract Staffing
New Job Listings
Data Entry Clerk- Greensboro, NC | administration jobs
Intermediate Data Entry Clerk
Adecco is currently assisting a local client by recruiting for Intermediate Data Entry Clerk positions, in Greensboro, NC, for a full-time, contract, employment opportunity. The Data Entry Clerk performs duties such as: keep track of received data and source documents; enter alphabetic, numeric data for source documents into a computer following the format displayed on the screen. The main focus of the position is to process requests for data by adding and correcting entries into a specific database or computer application.
Job Description: Contact preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Compile, sort, interpret, and verify data to be entered. Review error reports and enter corrections into computer. File and route source documents, after entry, as appropriate. Respond to inquires regarding entered data. Make outgoing calls to agents and potential prospects. Update member spreadsheets and process mailings. Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED/or 10 years of equivalent working experience. Must have strong Excel skills and Word computer skills. Customer Service experience is a plus!
Hours/Salary: Full time, 40 hours a week $10.50 p/hr To be considered for the Intermediate Data Entry Clerk position, please use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. Your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HER services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disableddf-dc
Customer Service Representative | administration jobs
Adecco Group, a world leader with the recruitment of office professionals has a current job opportunity for a Customer Service Representative on a 10 months assignment with a leading insurance company in Greensboro, NC.
Pay Rate: $19
Assist QA Coordinator, QA Reporting Specialist and other QA Management staff to complete QA initiatives for internal and external customers; handle oral communications; monitor SLAs for the department and notify management when SLAs are in jeopardy, assist employees throughout QA department with QA operational functions, assist QA Management as needed with customer service records.
3 years experience in mortgage industry or mortgage insurance - Advanced customer service skills - 5 years in a customer facing role - High attention to detail - Basic MS Office knowledge/skills - Advanced time management/organizational skills
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
How to Apply: To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Jenifer Robinson at email@example.com. Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territoriesdf-dc
Warehouse Associate | manufacturing jobs
Order Pulling of Pharmaceutical products. Scanning and packing of items. 2nd shift position working Sunday through Thursday 7pm to 3:30am.df-dc
Mortgage Servicing Specialist | finance jobs
Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with locations from coast to coast, is searching for Mortgage Servicing Specialist. This is a global Fortune 500 Company, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Able to operate Filenet and I-Portal to view or extract images. Prepare Satisfaction of Mortgage for paid in full accounts and Consumers and Mortgage portfolios using Web Portal, RPS, and manual. Must have the ability to type 74-84 satisfactions per day. Successfully match check and satisfaction and mail to corresponding county by compliance date. Document at account level tracking information using RPS or LINX. Understand service levels within compliance standards including Reg A & B. Research lien releases requests via Vector or LAFA. Cross training heavily exercised to allow adaptability within all functions within the Lien Release department.
Alpha-numeric data entry from a variety of sources 8,000-10,000 KPH from a variety of sources, including paper-based, electronic and phone into a computer database. Records and verifies simple to moderately complex data. Corrects errors according to standard procedures. May handle minor problems but refers more difficult problems to manager for resolution.
• Must be extremely friendly with a positive attitude and excellent customer service oriented as they will be talking to customers and attorneys to gather information • Experience with Mortgage documents • Data entry skills – 8,000 – 10,000 KPH • Proficient with MS Word and Excel and Outlook with formatting of documents • Ability to multi-task and deadline driven skills
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Phil Tygret at (631) 844-7969 or phil.tygret @ adeccona.com.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include: * Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan * 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program * Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid * Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment * Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement * State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees * Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your careerdf-dc
Order Puller | manufacturing jobs
Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
**Please take note: Applicants must have a flexible schedule as this position requires you to be available any day / any shift!**
Responsibilities for Warehouse Forklift Operator - Forklift Driver include, but are not limited to:
¿ Execute the receiving, storing, order picking, staging and distribution of materials required for production of product ¿ Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using sit down & stand up forklift ¿ Utilizing hand held computer scanners to verify orders and ensure accuracy of identification and quantity ¿ Must feel comfortable using a computer ¿ Physically and systemically receive/issue individual material requisitions from internal and external departments ¿ Maintain accurate files of packing and shipping activity ¿ Communicate/notify appropriate personnel of shipping/inventory discrepancies ¿ Maintain stocking/inventory objectives ¿ Assist material handlers with lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted
Warehouse Forklift Operator - Forklift Driver candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
¿ Must be able to work ANY DAY, ANY SHIFT ¿ Must have a vaild driver's license & a Minimum 2 Years of Recent Sit down and Stand up forklift experience ¿ Must own Steel Toe Boots ¿ Proficient in basic mathematics ¿ Ability to communicate well and work with others ¿ Ability to consistently lift up to 50lbs when needed ¿ Ability to utilize automated lifting equipmentdf-dc
Customer Service Representative | customer service jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Customer Service Representative position in Greensboro, NC. As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for serving customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service issues and documenting calls. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative position include:
* Delight Customer by providing exceptional service exemplified through complex inquiries, benefit and and cancellation calls regarding Borrowers Protection Plan (BPP) and Line Protection Plus (LPP) products
*Serves customer by providing product and service information; resolving product and service issues.
*Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
*A benefit anc cancellation call requires deviations from standard screens, scripts and procedures
*Maintain customer records by updating account information
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
*May also provide support to projects
*High School Diploma or its equivalent is required
*Requires 1-3 years of customer service and/or claims processing experience.
*Must have experience with heavy inbound/outbound call volume
*Proven ability to take ownership of escalated issues
*Solid technical background
*Proven ability to multitask
Desired Skills: ? Bank system knowledge, ? Understanding of BPP/LPP products ? Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required
On the job training will be about 3-4 weeks, one on one training
The shift for this position is Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Representative position in Greensboro, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco?s National Recruitment Center of Excellence, not the local Adecco office.
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Call Center Representative - Customer Service job in Greensboro, NC. This is for a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and services. You will also be charged with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative - Customer Service job include:
• Receive a high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns • Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken • Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer • Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service • Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
• HS Diploma • 2 + Years of Experience • Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter • Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Worddf-dc
PRINT PRODUCTION LEVEL 3 | creative jobs
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Print Operator job in Greensboro, NC. This is for a long-term temporary opportunity.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Printing Associate job in Greensboro,NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
• Operate digital and color equipment. • Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements. • Tasks and activities are defined and routine • Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds • Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs • Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers) Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan) • Apply asset tags to office equipment and update database • Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts Clean and maintain office equipment when necessary • Process and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes, log for billing purposes • Process basic forms and update information using a PC Collect and submit meter reads • Problem solve issues to complete production, delivery, and output requirements • Perform quality inspection before, during and after output of each production run • Sort and scan hardcopy materials or other mediums for use in printed documents or digital format; specific application training may be required and provided • Collect data and respond to print/copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications • Operate high volume printers and copiers • Estimate, schedule and track incoming production jobs • Optimize document design for quality and reproduction • Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration • Index electronic materials to media such as CDROM , disk or tape, for reproduction and distribution Integrate variable data files into printed format using templates provided Operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment File/document conversion (utilizing standard software) Perform operator maintenance on equipment Maintain reporting logs and information for billing Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up • Perform minimal training to customer end-users on equipment • Engage services from Printing machines and/or non- Printing third party vendors to support purchase of customer supplies and services as required • May develop work processes or templates
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Accounting Clerk for a job in Greensboro,NC. This is for a long-term temporary opportunity which will run for 6 months or more. As an Accounting Clerk you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. You may also perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. The Accounting Clerk will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounting Clerk job include:
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information • Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes • Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers • Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software • Daily execution of the AP and AR processes including research and resolution of invoices discrepancies. • Answer customer and vendor calls through research of information from various sources • Receive, record, and process cash, checks, and vouchers • Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations • Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses • Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
• HS Diploma • Two plus years of accounting experience
We have openings for schedules from Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm) Pay for this position is $ 15.00 hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounting Associate job in Greensboro, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Seeking candidates for 1st shift 5am-2pm/ 2nd shift 2pm-11pm. This will be a temp to hire position in a Laboratory/Manufacturing Environment. Prior Optical Experience is a plus. The pay rate ranges from $9.00-$10.50 per hour depending on the work experience. Mount and secure lens blanks or optical lenses in holding tools or chucks of cutting, polishing, grinding, or coating machines. Set dials and start machines to polish lenses or hold lenses against rotating wheels to polish them manually. Select lens blanks, molds, tools, and polishing or grinding wheels, according to production specifications. Clean finished lenses and eyeglasses, using cloths and solvents. Examine prescriptions, work orders, or broken or used eyeglasses to determine specifications for lenses contact lenses, or other optical elements. Set up machines to polish, bevel, edge, or grind lenses, flats, blanks, or other precision optical elements. Inspect lens blanks to detect flaws, verify smoothness of surface, and ensure thickness of coating on lenses. Mount, secure, and align finished lenses in frames or optical assemblies, using precision hand tools. Adjust lenses and frames to correct alignment. Shape lenses appropriately so that they can be inserted into frames. Repair broken parts, using precision hand tools and soldering irons. Assemble eyeglass frames and attach shields, nose pads, and temple pieces, using pliers, screwdrivers, and drills. Inspect, weigh, and measure mounted or unmounted lenses after completion to verify alignment and conformance to specifications, using precision instruments.Position and adjust cutting tools to specified curvature, dimensions, and depth of cut. Immerse eyeglass frames in solutions to harden, soften, or dye frames. Control equipment that coats lenses to alter their reflective qualities. Lay out lenses and trace lens outlines on glass, using templates. Remove lenses from molds and separate lenses in containers for further processing or storage.df-dc
Forklift Operator | manufacturing jobs
Forklift Operator , for 1st shift. Minuimum 3 years experience . 13 to 14$ per hour.Summary: Safely operate industrial material handling equipment in a manufacturing, warehouse and/or distribution center location. Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED required. Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Operator's license as required, Must have proven experience safely operating industrial material handling equipment including forklifts, tuggers, man-ups, hand trucks, pallet jacks, material movement carts, lifts, ladders, etc. Skills and Competencies: Attention to detail, team player and problem solving skills. Knowledge of production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions. Good memorization skills. Accuracy of work is critical as this role is often the last touch point before products are shipped directly to the customer. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Safely unload/load and transfer pallets within a manufacturing and or warehouse. Transport materials between loading, processing and storage areas. Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts and hoists, to load, unload, transport and stack material. Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids and boxes and secure materials or products for transport to designated areas. Maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing and disposition of material though the company’s warehouse management system. Complete records, logs, manifests, time sheets and other pertinent documentation to support the job’s function. Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety procedures. Maintain required quality and production levels. Refer issues and problems to the lead or manager for the area as necessary.df-dc