Quality Support Associate | hospitality jobs
QC - Quality Support Associate
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a QC - Quality Support Associate in New Bern, NC. This opportunity is long-term contract position. Quality Support Associate positions require candidates to be responsible for administering the quality control database, coordinating quality control programs, scheduling and coordinating training programs, and assisting in implementing and delivering quality programs. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this QC - Quality Support Associate job include:
• Processing all external quality notifications to include communication with suppliers concerning quality issues and corrective actions to be taken.
• Providing administrative support to department
• Reviewing and correcting errors with recorded results
• Entering data and maintaining files
• Sending defective samples to suppliers
• Maintaining quality inspection plans for suppliers
• Maintaining documentation for quality control procedures, programs, and initiatives
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• HS diploma or GED
• Proficient in MS Office suite and blueprint reading
• Use of basic tools including calipers, micrometers, comparator and basic layout gauging
Pay for this position will depend on experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this QC - Quality Support Associate job in New Bern, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc