Production - General Labor | manufacturing jobs
Adecco is currently seeking experienced General Labors in Lima, Ohio for flexible and long-term temporary to hire opportunities. General labor requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within the production environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working in a team environment
• Handling finished product and move to appropriate storage areas
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs
• Inspecting product
• Packing and palletizing finished product
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
• Reliable transportation a must
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check and drug screen
We have openings on both the day shift (6AM-6PM) and on the night shift (6PM-6AM).
Pay for this position is $9.00/hr plus overtime as needed on the day shift and $9.50/hr plus overtime as needed for the night shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc