RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE/GREETER | marketing jobs
Retail Sales – Sales
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Retail Sales – Sales Representative – Greeter professional in Johnson City, NY for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. This person would be responsible for greeting customers as they enter the store and assisting in answering client specific questions. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Retail Sales Associate/Greeter include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organizations products and/or services
- Provides a consistently excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Maintaining strong knowledge of new wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
- Educates and engages customers through product demonstrations
- Meets sales objectives for wireless phones, services and accessories
- Handles all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Handles phone inquires from customers on billing issues, payments, upgrades, trade-ins, service changes
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma required
• 2-3 years retail experience with key holder/cash handling experience preferred
• Must be able to pass customer specific background checks
Hours will vary depending on the weekly schedule. Stores are open 7 days a week, scheduling flexibility is a must, including nights and weekends.
This is a full time position, approximately 40 hours/week. Must be able to stand for 8 hours. Professional dress required.
Pay for this position is $11.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other retail sales related opportunities with Adecco.df-dc