9442 N Capital Of Texas Hwy Ste 650
Austin, TX 78759
Tel : 512-454-5211
Realize Your Career Goals with Adecco in Austin
At Adecco in Austin, not only do we know your local job market inside and out, but we also give you access to more Austin jobs at more companies than anyone else.
The recruitment professionals at your local Adecco make it their mission to provide superior service through best-in-class job matching and career development.
So whether you’re seeking a temporary role or a more permanent position, we’re here to help you find the right job in Austin at the right company.
Our Services Include:
Temporary and Contract Staffing
New Job Listings
College Degree? Ready to start your career? | administration jobs
Adecco is currently looking for enthusiastic and sharp degreed candidates for temp-to-hire opportunities in North Austin!
The Product Surveillance department will initiate and set up complaint files in compliance with regulations provided by the FDA. The position is within an office setting and will include data entry, working within complex database systems, investigating files for missing information, and coordinating with sister departments.df-dc
Cashier | hospitality jobs
Cashier / Barista is responsible for the preparation of beverages to company standards for speed, quality, and consistency with a focus on high level of customer service. This position reports to the Front of House Manager. Must be well organized and well groomed in appearance at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product - Assists with cleaning, stocking and lifting items in other areas as requested - Welcomes and connects with every customer - Correctly follow all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines - Maintain the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality - Continually grows in knowledge of coffee and customers - Looks for new training opportunities and takes advantage of new training - May perform additional responsibilities as requested by a Manager
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
- 2 years of cashier and/or barista experience preferred - POS system experience - Excellent customer service skills - Strong time management and organizational skills - Ability to multi-task - Must have approved Food Handler¿s Card and non-slip shoes prior to first day of work
- This position will spend 100% of time standing - Fast pace work environment - Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water - Lift up to 50 pounds - Must be able to understand sanitation directionsdf-dc
Customer Service Rep | customer service jobs
Do you love working in a call center or high pace retail environment? Do you want a job that will pay you bonuses for coming to work?
Look no further.....Adecco has immediate direct hire opportunities open with a company in North Austin. These positions do not require call center experience! Customer will train.
If you come from the retail industry and looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will train...then this job is for you! If you have a call center background and looking to make a change….then this job is for you!
Job Description: The Teleservices Representative is responsible for receiving inbound customer service calls and troubleshooting customer issues with the goal of utilizing available tools to provide single call resolution and maintaining the utmost in customer satisfaction. The person in this role will be expected to be a good listener, articulate, patient, and possess the ability to explain a wide range of technical concepts to customers of varying levels of technical ability while maintaining a pleasant disposition.
• Handle up to 200 inbound customer service calls per day, from businesses and consumers based in the U.S. and other countries. • Acquire customer and issue-related information and input information into call-tracking database. • After identifying issue(s), go through all appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve issue. • Work as a consultative partner to your customer, building rapport and providing direction. • Provide optimal customer experience by effectively resolving customer issues in a timely manner with 'First Call Resolution' by utilizing multiple support resources • Professionally and effectively defuse difficult situations over the phone.
Experience: Required Experience and Skills
• Ability to complete 5 weeks training working Monday – Friday • Familiar with everyday computer tasks, internet navigation and basic research • Fundamental writing skills including basic spelling and grammar usage • Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software • Ability to perform repetitive tasks and remain seated for long periods of time • Some experience with an environment that includes interaction with customers (retail, call center, hospitality) • Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication, verbal communication must be professional and grammatically correct never using jargon or slang • Ability to multitask by listening, typing, speaking and navigating multiple interfaces at the same time. • Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm • Ability to work Monday – Saturday, 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM • High School Degree or GED
You will be trained on: • How to use the phone system • Products and applications required to support the account • Processes and procedures required to support the accountdf-dc
Fraud Prevention Specialist (Portuguese) | customer service jobs
Job Description: Adecco is looking for a fraud prevention specialist with excellent analytical skills and extensive knowledge of best practices for order exception management. This role will contribute to the customer experience by preventing and minimizing customer contacts and working to resolve any payment processing issue in a timely manner.
Duties: -Reviews and Analyzes simple ¿ complex blocked Card Not Present orders to detect fraudulent orders, determining appropriate next steps
- Cancels fraudulent orders and serves as a point of contact between customers, credit card banks, and shipping carriers where necessary
- Analyzes, identifies, and communicates trends from exception reporting - Reviews credit issues and processes as necessary
- Researches and resolves Card Not Present chargeback disputes - Represents the company with customers and partner organizations
- Identifies, innovative ideas to improve the customer experience
- Achieves or exceeds performance and productivity goals
- Analysis and Problem Solving Skills - Decision Making and Sound Judgment - Strong Written and Verbal Communications - Detail Oriented - Flexibility to work within all hours of operations on a 7-day schedule -Team player Must be bilingual (speak, read and write) PORTUGUESE.df-dc
Entry Level Tech Support (DIRECT HIRE) | customer service jobs
Do you love baseball? Do you want a job living and breathing baseball? Look no further...Adecco has partnered with a customer in North Austin supporting baseball fans. This position could potentially be a temp to hire for the right candidate. Must be able to work a flexible shift and be tech savvy.
Job Description Our customer is currently looking for new talent to join a growing Product Support and Customer Service Team that services one of their key clients. As part of this team, you will handle customer service/product support calls/emails and chat discussions. You will be responsible to utilize available tools to provide single call resolution and provide a “best in class” customer experience. A combination of being a good listener, articulate, patient, and possessing the ability to explain a wide range of troubleshooting concepts to customers of varying levels of technical ability while maintaining a pleasant disposition makes you an ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity!
Primary duties • Provide customer support through technical competence and effective communication skills. • Provide “best in class” customer experience on every customer interaction. • Troubleshoot the customer’s problems using the tools provided and troubleshooting knowledge. • Utilize superior multitasking and communication skills to simultaneously employ numerous resources to research and resolve customer issues in a timely manner. • Able to identify and escalate customer issues with empathy
Experience: Required skills • Demonstrate clear written communication skills defined as the ability to clearly document symptoms, troubleshooting steps and compose professionally written emails/escalations while typing at least 30 words per minute. • Demonstrate clear verbal communication skills defined as the ability to speak clearly in English and educate and guide customers, of all technical skill levels, through support interfaces and troubleshooting processes. • Demonstrate the ability to provide “best in class” customer experience, professionalism and courtesy as well as a sense of confidence and ownership in resolving customer issues. • Demonstrate customer service skills defined as the ability to probe and identify customer needs, to inform and educate the customer through the support process, to use resources to quickly identify resolutions and resolve customer issues and to empathize and / or diffuse potential escalated customer complaints. An ability to control a support conversation while matching the customer’s sense of urgency is vital. • Ability to multitask defined by speaking on the phone, utilizing multiple applications for research and typing at the same time. • Ability to identify trends, articulate the issue and provide feedback to supervisor
• Experience using one or more application store(s) (Purchase/Restore/Account Management/App Installation) including iTunes (iOS), Google Play/Amazon App Store (Android), Blackberry App World (Blackberry), and Windows Marketplace (Windows Phone) • Experience troubleshooting iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), Android (Handset/Tablet), Kindle, Blackberry (Handset), or Windows Phone (Handset) devices • Experience troubleshooting mobile connectivity (cellular/WiFi) • Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, team environment • Ability to adapt to change in product, processes and last minute updates with ease • High school diploma or equivalent • Ability to work flexible shifts. • Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Defining Success: As a successful Technical Support Services team member, you will be expected to: . • Provide a “best in class” customer experience to every customer. • Effectively resolve a minimum of 90 % of customer issues with ‘First Call Resolution’ by utilizing available support resources • Own each customer contact and make each experience outstanding. Going above and beyond to resolve the issue. Consistently attain high customer satisfaction ratings. • Build rapport with your customer and ensure that there are no open issues before closing a customer contact.df-dc
Receptionist | clerical jobs
The receptionist position is the face of the company and the first impression that visitors have. It is critical that the ideal person have the following skills and abilities...
-Great phone presence -Ability to stay calm under pressure -Experience working with a diverse group of people -Strong computer skills (preferrably experience with Mac OSX) -Experience working in a highly visible, high traffic area -Welcoming demeanordf-dc
Inventory Control/ Material Handler | warehousing jobs
Do you enjoy shopping and spending other people's money? We have the perfect position for you!
The ideal candidate will have experience in store retail operations.
Do you have a passion for customer service? Can you think well on your feet?
The Personalized Order Taker will be on the front lines of the day-to-day shopping operations within a designated group of retail stores!
In addition you will need to: ? Execute daily shopping tasks and inventory validation checks, using a range of mobile devices. ? Works closely with Store Managers/Employees, Store Leads for ongoing product/process feedback. ? Works directly with retail store managers to integrate operations processes, troubleshoot issues, report feedback to the Store Operations Lead. ? Work with the design team to test new operational processes and provide key insights and quality feedback. ? Work with the Field Operations Lead to manage hardware assets used for in store processes.
Let's talk schedule: Hours: 6am-11pm, 4-5days/week (covered by multiple shifts), spread through different locations.
Other requirements: • Flexibility with schedule, available weekends. These are RETAIL HOURS • Positive attitude • Organized when it comes to large tasks to complete in a specified time frame • Willingness to learn and take on ad-hoc assignments • Must have reliable transportation to get to retail stores and meetings.
Apply online: Adeccousa.com or call the Austin Adecco recruiting team directly at: 512-454-5211.df-dc
Operations Manager | customer service jobs
Adecco has immediate needs for candidates with a retail operations management background. These positions will be working for one of the "best places to work" companies in the US.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, proactive leader with problem solving ability. Must be a creative thinker with excellent customer service based experience.
Candidates with operations and supply chain management experience are a must!
Supervisory ability will include: ? Support Store Ops with supply runs to maintain current capacities and volume ? Support Store Ops Team by troubleshooting a variety of issues both off site (in a depot) and on-site (in the store). ? Directly responsible to fix issues in stores immediately - exceptionally hands on and responsive. ? Effectively lead Store Employees, Store Managers, Adecco Store Ops/Lead, Mission Control, Couriers, and Customers. ? Manage hardware assets and store ops supplies. ? Maintain a physical depot with supplies – printers and consumables, phones, scanners and packaging materials
Qualified candidates can contact the Austin Adecco team directly at 512-454-5211.df-dc
Customer Service Support - CSR | customer service jobs
Adecco is currently recruiting for bright, energetic, and motivated Customer Service professionals looking for a career with growth potential.
All candidates must have previous call center experience and be able to pass a background check, drug screen, and credit check. Pay is between $13.00 - $15.00 per hour DOE!
All positions are temp-to-hire and offer a great work schedule Monday - Friday! No weekend work! Overtime available during the week.
Under general supervision, process customer requests for order placement in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Foster the growth of strong customer relationships, internal and external, through creating positive customer interactions and building strong customer relationships.
Research, troubleshoot, and resolve account discrepancies. Maintain effective handoffs to other departments or work teams and work with personal accountability to resolve all customer issues. Follow up to ensure resolution and outcome meets customer expectations. Receive and answer a high volume of customer inquiries regarding product orders, order status, serial number research, product returns, and requests for credit, product search, physician certification, rates and services offered. Develop strong knowledge of products and associated business processes.
Qualifications: • Two or more years Customer Service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience • Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints • Ability to write reports and business correspondence • Ability to effectively present information and to respond to questions from management, customers, other employees of the organization, and the general public • Skill in demonstrating a professional phone manner • Skill in performing as a team player • Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects and maintain consistency and quality of documentation in a fast-paced multi-task environment • Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees of various disciplines within various departments and all other internal and external contacts • Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical approach to all tasks • Ability to function in a controlled, regulated environment and handle confidential data • Ability to use Microsoft Office
If you feel that you meet these requirements please apply today! An Adecco recruiter will contact you to set up an interview.df-dc
Dishwashers Needed | hospitality jobs
-Dishwashing using large commercial dishwashing machines and three compartment sinks -Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. -Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self directed -Must work with high standards of safety and sanitation -Must have a valid Food Handler's card -Must pass a 7 year Felony and Misdemeanor background checkdf-dc