Customer Service Representative | customer service jobs
Customer Service Representative – CSR – Call Center Representative
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative – CSR – Call Center Representative in Eau Claire, WI] for a long-term temporary with the possibility of hire. Customer Service Representatives interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for CSR include but are not limited to the following:
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
• Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
We have openings on evenings and weekends
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-With possibility of hire.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Apply at Adeccousa.com