Bookkeeper | accounting jobs
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Bookkeeper job in Madison. This is for a short-term temporary opportunity. As an Accounting Clerk you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. You may also perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. Accounting Clerks will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounting Clerk job include:
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
• Operate 10-key calculators, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents
• Receive, record, and process cash, checks, and vouchers
• Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
• Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
• Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 0-3 years of experience
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr. This is a short-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounting Clerk job in Madison or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disableddf-dc